Look What I Found On E-Bay Last Week........

oooooo shinny! fix that headlight and your truck will look brand new

He needs a new head light,you cant fix that,its rusted on the inside.Mine is the same way...The lights really suck,I drive it with the highbeams on and there still bad...

When dealing with ebay and bargain deals, you can't be too picky about chrome or black. Today I found a Ramsey 8000# winch in my dads barn that came off his old dodge. Time to find a deal on some new 5/16 cable.

when dealing with ebay you gotta be happy it shows up as what you bought and actually fits... with all the knock off crap that floats around and people hungry for the easy buck, I'm suprised it's a true WARN (is it?) And were just messin with you over the chrome.... or are we? I ain't tellin :whistle:

it's a WARN all right. Pretty heavy duty and the boxes had their name all over them. The boxes hadn't been opened and everything was wrapped in brown paper and sealed pretty tight. The guy I got it from has been a WARN dealer for 25 years and was cleaning out his warehouse. Took the roller fairlead to work tonight for the winch and bead blasted it. I will clean up the winch itself tomorrow and get some new paint on it. Need to get with Ramsey and get some new decals for the winch. Still have two more braces to add to the winch mount. The front bumper has to come off and a couple of holes need to be drilled in the frame horn. Busy week ahead. More pics later....