My Truck...

Kyle94

man, where does everybody find these pretty rust free Pathfinders? Withe fender flares!! I want fender flares :(

haha think I'm going to have to come down to the states this summer and find a shiny 'new' rig

I got mine from a co-worker who bought a 93 pathfinder (XE) to replace this one when it wouldn't start after they replaced the timing tensioner, he said he didn't have anymore money to spend on having it diagnosed further, but he had money to buy the 93??, LOL, oh, he also has 2 hardbody low riders and a Murano !!!

Wow, good looking pathy, especially for the miles. I've never seen a black bumper like that. All the ones I see are bare metal or rusted. That's how mine was til a rattle canned it black, but yours looks real good!

yeah by the looks of it, the previous owner spray painted it.. cant wait till i get it back...

man, where does everybody find these pretty rust free Pathfinders? Withe fender flares!! I want fender flares :(

haha think I'm going to have to come down to the states this summer and find a shiny 'new' rig

ya know, ive been under mine a lot latly, and i have looked for rust, and.... nada... i must have got one of the "good" ones... :)

UPDATE:

Got a transmission coming my way, coming out of a 92 pathfinder SE, and gettin the seat belt too, the guy should have it out tomorrow and i will be able to go pick it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, from just up the road from you :aok:

hmmmm... where is yelm,wa? neverheard of it.... :scratchhead:

Edited by kyleky07

Really nice Pathy, well preserved. :aok:

Yeah I just got 31's for it. BFG T/A's. Used but still Alot of life left....I hope they don't rub lol :)

I have the same head unit, for now

lol, for now? i love this stereo, has everything i could ever need or want from a stereo plus some more... :wiggle:

• 5 months later...

Welcome! Glad to see your account issue is good to go! As the others said. Pics. You're gonna love the help you get here vs. the other place. And don't forget, :search:

Jose

what WAS that other place? i dont rememeber where u found me at... :scratchhead:

(yes nunya this was a log time ago) :D

Edited by SexJelly