School Sends Boys Home For Wearing Patriotic Colors

richardekirby

Yesterday a school in Sacremento, CA sent some boys home for wearing shirts with red, white, and blue and American flags on them. Appearantly, it offended some of the Hispanic kids and faculty at the school. :thumbsdown: This is America, right? Doesn't California still belong to America? Is Cinco de Mayo an American holiday? What is even more ironic about this whole thing is two of the kids are of Hispanic decent. This crap is just wrong and really pisses me off.

Sorry, I tried to attach the news clip but can't get it done. I found the story in Yahoo news.

Edited by richardekirby

BS. Just BS. Sensitivity is killing this country. I hate things like that. People like that are going to kill this country. How can you live here and be offended by the countries flag? Must mean your an illegal, right? Maybe they should ;profile' the people who complained and send them where they came from! AHH!!

Jose

It always cracks me up that Cinco de Mayo is even recognised here (other than stupid Americans looking for an excuse to party). Sorry, but I also don't observe Canada's Presidents Day either. Why?? It has nothing to do with me!!

To say that US flag shirts offended several people on 5/5 tells me that something else was going on or that several people need several kicks to the nutz.

Yeah, this country is getting even more stupid with the political correctedness BS. Man up America and quit whining about everything, and that includes the 'special' interest groups. I've got your 'special' right here!! :bwack:

B

Sorry, but I also don't observe Canada's Presidents Day either. Why?? It has nothing to do with me!!

And we don't have such a day. :D

We have the same issues here, people move to Canada because it's so great, but then want to change our rules, laws, customs, languages, they dont want to stand for the national anthem, and other B.S. because it's not like that in their home country. Well, you're right, it's not like where you came from, is that not why you moved here?

I'm all about learning new cultures, and living with different races and religions... but I certainly wouldn't move to another country and expect they all follow Canada's customs, religions, languages... P...

It's insane that someone should not be able to fly their own flag in their country, because they may offend someone who hails from elsewhere.

Ok,hears the plan...

Who every made a stink about this is/should be beaten within an inch of theres life(s) Big deal,this is the United states is it not,if you want to bitch about something,do it where other people dont have to put up with it...

None of this crap was ever an issue when lynch mobs were looked at with a blind eye and considered a necessary evil. Someone needs to tag that school with a couple hundred spray cans of red white and blue!

That's why I use it as an example. I can't have possible offended anyone with it!! :huh:

B

I'm offended at your complete lack of knowledge regarding Canadian culture. You bastard! :tongue:

None of this crap was ever an issue when lynch mobs were looked at with a blind eye and considered a necessary evil. Someone needs to tag that school with a couple hundred spray cans of red white and blue!

GG is the man! :handlebars:

You forgot polar bears, and maple syrup.

Don't forget the greatest singer in the world. Miss Celin Dion.

Now I go make a Quebec pizza. A pop tart with ketchup. She is goood!

The Love Guru just popped into my head for some reason. :scratchhead:

Don't help. Please....just don't help. :lol:

Pfft, I'll send ya some maple syrup strait from minniesota A you betcha. Wisc syrup is diluted with cheese. Its snowing today wft.

I respect your maple syrup, but I'm pretty sure I can get it from Wiskaaansen... :shrug:

B

Pfft, I'll send ya some maple syrup strait from minniesota A you betcha. Wisc syrup is diluted with cheese. Its snowing today wft.

Thats cause you on the boarder of the far north...all I get is cold rain...

Mn syrup is far better then cheeseheads syrup...

That was TERRIBLE! Why would you do that!?