Rear Axle

Prattage

There is a plate on the passenger side fender that states the gearing (HG43 or HG46) but I don't know if it lists the rear axle model number. Is that what you are asking??

B

Thank you guys for the info. I was looking into getting a locker Locker but it says that it will only fit in an open diff carrier. I know I have limited slip. So I guess that one is out of the question. But I also found another one that says that it will only fit into H233B axle. I just wanted to be sure. Other Locker

Thank you guys for the info. I was looking into getting a locker Locker but it says that it will only fit in an open diff carrier. I know I have limited slip. So I guess that one is out of the question. But I also found another one that says that it will only fit into H233B axle. I just wanted to be sure. Other Locker

Cheaper at Rocky Road Outfitters - They are a Powertrax Distributor :aok:

http://rocky-road.com/lockright.html

Go right through Eaton,you'll save money or going through calmini...

Richmond Gear ;)

there is also the possibility you have the H233A ... which is still a H233... but has fewer bolts. mine had that before I swapped it for an B series I think the A had 7 or 8 bolts and the B has like 11 or 13 bolts