Colorado Trip

gramby1988

Do you want this moved to the Rocky Mountain section off of the US region on the main page? No problem having it here though.

You should get a few hits, quite a few members from that state...

B

• 2 weeks later...

got some a couple friends with pathfinders i would like to get some people togethor to do some wheelin here in colorado if your interested just reply.

I'm not sure what part of the state you are in, but my wife and I are taking the pathy to Durango later this month. We will get there on the 30th of May and be there for a week. We would love to hook up with you guys if possible.

I'm not sure what part of the state you are in, but my wife and I are taking the pathy to Durango later this month. We will get there on the 30th of May and be there for a week. We would love to hook up with you guys if possible.

I'm in albuquerque nm, and take frequent trips to the 4 corners area(have inlaws in farmington) I may be up for some wheeling, depending where you guys go.

• Like 1

I'm in albuquerque nm, and take frequent trips to the 4 corners area(have inlaws in farmington) I may be up for some wheeling, depending where you guys go.

I have not heard from the OP, but I checked where he was located and it was near Pueblo. He may not want to travel that far, although it's probably not any further than it would be for you. We would like to meet up with you if possible. I don't know any wheeling spots around there, so the location is up to you.

Hey sorry it took so long to reply would definitely like to meet around the 30 of may where exactly would you guys like to go

I'll leave that in your hands. I don't know anything about the area. I'm still stock, so nothing too difficult.

Hey sorry it took so long to reply would definitely like to meet around the 30 of may where exactly would you guys like to go

Hey, I saw this on another Pathy site and the trails look like a lot of fun. Let me know what ya'll think.

My link

• 2 weeks later...

if only i had a lot of gas money... dang it. the pictures that guy posted are beautiful i would love to head up there!

Edited by bigred07

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...