Factory Service Manuals Available

ahardb0dy

wanted to re-post this in the general forum so more people would be likely to see it, I posted this before in the 86.5 - 89 section:

I have FSM's for the following if anyone needs anything, I have them in PDF files so I can also e-mail copies, I also have the Nissan FAST program, (the same program the dealer uses in the parts dept to look up parts, also good for getting diagrams, decoding VIN numbers and finding out which options came on a certain car or truck, just in case anyone doesn't know what FAST is), I can't e-mail the FAST program as the file sizes are extremely large but I will help anyone that downloads it and needs help setting it up it can be a pain in the neck to set up.

Infiniti:

1994 G20

1994 Q45 (paper & Pdf)

1995 Q45

2002 G20

2003 G35

2004 G35

Nissan:

1987 pickup/pathfinder (paper copy from my old hardbody)

1994 Altima

1994 Pathfinder

1994 Sentra

1995 Maxima

1995 Pathfinder

1995 Truck and Pathfinder supplement

1996 Altima

1996 D21 truck

1997 Altima

1997 Maxima

1998 Sentra

2000 Quest

2003 Sentra

2003 Xterra

2004 Sentra

2005 Altima

2005 Frontier

2005 Titan

other makes:

1985 Toyota truck

1988 Toyota pickup V6 book (paper copy from wife's old truck)

1996 Toyota Tacoma

2000 Jeep Cherokee

2001 Dodge Ram ( want to talk about a big manual!!! 2889 pages!!!)

also for any not listed if you go to www.autozone.com and register (free) they have pretty much every manual other than real new cars & trucks), the diagrams that come up look like factory service manual diagrams.

Edited by ahardb0dy
  • Like 1

I'm keeping all the paper copy manuals I have, I've found that once you get rid of something like that later on you need it.

I don't blame you. If you ever get the urge to scan the TBI section (EF&EC is it?) that would be awesome. Then we could just add that to the 94 manual (is that the earliest electronic available?) and we'd be close to a full FSM.

To all: I listed the service manuals that I have, the manuals that I have that are actually paper copies I am not selling, if you need something out of one of the paper manuals I will be glad to scan a few pages but not the whole section. Any of the PDF. manuals I will be glad to send to you for free. Lastly the Nissan FAST program is a very large folder, about 4.5 GB's, I did not list it on here to share as it is too large to send and takes to long for me to upload it as it has to be uploaded in about 9 parts. I only mentioned I had the FAST program in case anyone wanted me to look up anything for them. The Nissan FAST program is still available online, that is where I got my copy and I will be more than happy to assist anyone that needs help in setting it up but once again I will not send it online to anyone. One other option someone just asked me about is sending it by mail on a DVD, that I could also do if one wanted to, but as I said it is available for download, some sites that still have it are listed below, Thanks

http://www.gtrpwr.com/showthread.php?t=2

http://www.gtrpwr.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=6

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f104/nissan-fast-2009-10-eldvd-gldvd-usdvd-ca-cainf-eurinf-63567/

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That might be a tough one as the manuals were mainly available digitally starting in 1994, and who knows what changes were made in those 6 years.

I would like to have the one for 1995 Pathfinder please..... garthlagrone@hotmail.com

That can also be downloaded from the pinned thread at the top of the Garage section.

B

Oldest manual I have on the computer is for a 89, covers truck and pathfinder,, it's a PDF file

Printed July 88

Edited by ahardb0dy

New manuals since my first post:

1989 Truck/Pathfinder

1990 Truck/Pathfinder

1989 Nissan Pulsar
1997 Nissan Hardbody
2000 Nissan Xterra
2007 Nissan Sentra

1995 Toyota 4runner

Partial manual sections listed below, ( below do not contain the whole manual only parts):

TD23, 25 & 27 Diesel manuals

EM section for the ZD20DD and KA24DE

SD22, SD23 , SD35 , SD33

As was said most newer manuals (Nissan & Infiniti) are available from the NICO site.

New manuals since my first post:

1989 Truck/Pathfinder

1990 Truck/Pathfinder

1989 Nissan Pulsar

1997 Nissan Hardbody

2000 Nissan Xterra

2007 Nissan Sentra

1995 Toyota 4runner

Partial manual sections listed below, ( below do not contain the whole manual only parts):

TD23, 25 & 27 Diesel manuals

EM section for the ZD20DD and KA24DE

SD22, SD23 , SD35 , SD33

As was said most newer manuals (Nissan & Infiniti) are available from the NICO site.

Here's a fun one; can you send me *all* WD21 manuals, as well as anything for the Z24 if you have it? Given that my ride is apparently a frankensteinian affair of various years mixed and matched together no single manual has all I need in it :/