Tail Light Trouble

Jmax5000

Hey guys it's been awile since ive been here, But i havent had too many issues with the truck in some time.

But that has changed. Just the other day the taillights on my pathy decided they didnt want to come on any more. The brake lights still fire up, but no tail lights when the switch is on. Is this just a fuse issue, or do i have to start digging through the wiring to fix??

check out the wiring to them in the 1/4 panel, perhaps a wire de-soldered from the socket and is causing it to not light when power is being sent to it.

If your problem is what I think it is, chances are its either the fuse or that, MAYBE even perhaps the filament for that brightness isn't working...

the blinker and tail/stop lights are different bulbs.

I know that but when one of your tail lights is out may it be stop / park / turn signal lights your turn signal indicator flashes fast..The left and right arrow on your dashboard

Well its been really cold here the last couple of days.. so i havent been able to take a look at it yet, but the fuses are ok.. (at a glance). the wierd thing is that the stop lights work (same bulb).

But i will get in there with a volt meter hopefully today or tmrw and update.

Thanks for the input everyone!