Hello From Ontario!

Hey there guys, I am young ( Only 18 ) But I love vehicles with style and a sense of purpose. I found that in my 1995 Pathfinder. I bought it in November of 2009 for 1200, another 800 to safety.( My second vehicle ) The Pathy proved it's self in the great Canadian winter, now I am addicted to it. Not only does it look good but it also performs, off and on the road.

My experience with cars is more in the body shop area. My father has been a body man for 40+ years, my first car ( A 1988 Subaru DL ) Was a full restore we did together in our shop. How ever I am good with some mechanical stuff too.

I hope I can help other on the forums and get some help if needed, lets have a good time eh?

O ya Canada is gold in Hockey whaa?

Heres a picture of my rig.

eaglemobile.jpg

Edited by EarlFairweather

Welcome to the Forums man.

Not only have you found a quality ride but you found the best site for Pathfinder information out there. Theres more information here then you can imagine and if you can think it, its most likely been already asked. Your best friend here will be the search function so if you familiarize yourself with it, you're gonna be a happy man.

What part of Ontario are ya from. A lot of members here are from Ontario as well like myself.

Welcome! (what is it with the brush guards lookign a little "off" around here lately?) I want to see the DL! I had a XT package one briefly, door wedge looking thing was base of the base models(stick, crank windows, no back seat, just a luggage tray). Is it me or do I spy somethign different about your flares? They look a little too smooth...

I hope I can help other on the forums and get some help if needed, lets have a good time eh?

Thats what it's for around here :aok: and don't worry about being "only 18"

It may just be a bad angle for the bush bar, people were saying that on Facebook haha. Ill put another picture of the front view ( It looks a bit better )in this post.

The Bushbar, Frame, Wheel Wells, and Rockers were coated with bed liner, then paint with high gloss black over top. That may be why they look smoother.

Here 2 pics. ( Snow bank one is at school ha )

dscn0540p.jpg

1003130cg.jpg

Nice truck. I think why your brushguard looks off is that it looks like it is for an r50 pathfinder...

Welcome to the club, I am about 4 hours from you in Ottawa! Maybe we could meet up next time I'm heading down to Toronto.

Ya man for sure, I work part time in a Ford dealership in Scarborough right now. I wish I would have known about the Pathfinder meet in Ottawa sooner I would have gone for sure!

Welcome to the club! I live in Markham and I drive a silver 2000 pathy with stickers and speed holes on the fender. You gonna have a great time on NPORA and your truck looks mint!

• 1 month later...