Test Your Search Function Ability.

Dowser

Alright all. I've spent about 6 hours in the past 4 days looking for a thread and I have decided I could use a little help.

Im looking for a post that is no more then a year old. It was from a new member saying hello I'm pretty sure but was in regards to another project he was working on. It was a Camperized Unimog style vehicle. It was Grey in color. I really can't remember if it was a Unimog or not though. I've searched and search all sorts of criteria that I thought Might have been pertinent to the topic but have come up with nothing.

See what you can come up with. I dont think it was that long ago.

I was reading a build on something like that, but it was SWEET, the guy had everything from the frame up custom built for his two kids and wife, it had large living quarters with a walk-through to the cab, wood floors, pop up roof for a queen sized bed with bunk beds for the kids.....and the back door folded down horizontally into a patio..

*passes the torch*

:rofl:

I was waiting for that... :D

ATTENTION NPORA!!!

Adamzan proudly offers his services as official search engine of NPORA. Any time you wish to have the results of a comprehensive search delivered to you, please PM and email Adamzan with the search criteria, key words and desired information and he will deliver the results within 4 hours, 24/7-365!!! :aok:

:chairfall:

B

LMAO

Nice find. Wow that didn't take you long either. I just couldn't remember where I saw that thread. Appreciate the find Adamzan, and apparently I owe you a congratulations as well for being the new Search Guru lacky. *grin*

At any rate, the reason I was asking to find this was for starters I couldnt recall the vehicle he had all that equipped too, and second, I've been looking at these Unimog Camper Conversions for a while now and they've defintely caught my interest. Too bad they are so freaking spendy. This is the one that got me started.

BLING!