I Am Benstoked

BenStoked

Just got a 93 pathy, needs an engine, which I will replace with one from a 3rd gen maxima.

Figured I'd say "Hi" and all that.

Hopefully, this thing will be back on the road in a month or so.

To give you a brief history on me and Nissans, I have been on Maxima.org, with the same username since i got my car (a 91 Maxima SE), about two years ago.

I really like nissan, since there are fewer ricers and crap in the crowd (they exist, but much fewer in numbers, and are quickly flamed).

I was browsing Craigslist, and found the Pathy, and got a pretty good deal on it (I am pretty sure).

Whelp,I guess that's enough for now. time to browse, and see what I can break :banplz:

-Ben

Edited by BenStoked

Welcome to Nissans with power to both ends of the truck(even if you have too may doors). Check your frame over good before you get too involved. Better to catch it and fix it now while your in the working mood :aok:

Welcome to Nissans with power to both ends of the truck(even if you have too may doors). Check your frame over good before you get too involved. Better to catch it and fix it now while your in the working mood :aok:

working mood? I am never in a working mood. lol

Actually, since it will be a project for my brother as well as me, he (read: his wife :headwall:) needs the 4 doors for the kids, so it's a necessary evil.

will defintitely be giving it a good look over for problems and will ask a bunch of nubish questions along the way (it's my first SUV, after all, and I intend to abuse... er... use it as often as possible)

Just remember to check the pinned sections and at least do a quick search before asking so you don't get grilled too hard. And I ain't THAT concieted over 2 doors, just prefer and have a little favoritism to them

Welcome Ben!!

It's a little different than you are used to, but it's still Nissan. :aok:

There are a few things to look out for, the biggest being rust, timing belt and AT cooler. The threads should be easy to find, but let us know if you have trouble.

Sounds like you are handy so document your engine change and do a write up... :D

B