Act Smart!

Precise1

You got Out of Cali!

S.M.A.R.T.

:fireworx:

hahah true dat!

Slick, you be a friggin geenius to some of us here.

When a problem comes along...you must whip it?

Pretending your the "think with your dipstick Jimmy" guy and actually smacking people with a Malabu 3.1 dipstick at work can upset a couple people?

omfg lmfao. doug has been trying to show me the "think with your dipstick Jimmy" commercial since i got to indiana..... i got to see HALF of the commercial ONE time lmfao.

:hugs: for the genius compliment, but i am far from that.... just a mechanically inclined broad :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert Einstein once said: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." Never a truer word was said.

Brain power: Scientists at the Institute for Animal Health in Edinburgh secured a £200,000 government grant to find out whether BSE has jumped the "species barrier" from cows into sheep. An inquiry is now under way after it was found that scientists had been mistakenly testing cattle brains instead of sheep brains for five years.

Edited by 885SPD

"My wiener has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R..."

B

My bologona has a second name it's M-A-Y-E-R...

(those commercials are the only reason I know how to spell bologna... "cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!"

Edited by nunya

My bologona has a second name it's M-A-Y-E-R...

(those commercials are the only reason I know how to spell bologna... "cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!"

Oops, it's bologna, not my wiener. I was thinking of Oscar Meyer Wieners and got the song mixed up. Just rounds out the whole 'act smart' thing, doesn't it... :lol:

B

It's all right B, I know the weiner song too..

"Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner... that is what I really want to be. Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer weiner... every one would be in love with me!"

Yes I watched too much television as a kid....

Oops, it's bologna, not my wiener. I was thinking of Oscar Meyer Wieners and got the song mixed up. Just rounds out the whole 'act smart' thing, doesn't it... :lol:

B

correction, 3.78 Liiter is one US gallon.

there are 4.04 Litters in a British Gallon.

Correction:

3.78 Liters is one US gallon.

There are 4.04 Liters in a British Gallon.

or in Canada: Litres :tongue:

Correction:

3.78 Liters is one US gallon.

There are 4.04 Liters in a British Gallon.

or in Canada: Litres :tongue:

and furthermore, ALL commonwealth countries spell it litres, as well as Metre. :tongue:

Edited by 87pathy

Up until 96 the 305 chevy v8 was used in pickups as a gas saver engine,96 and after when it was completly redone it had nothing to do with the old v8,it was actually a 306 but was called a 5000,it was aluminum and had vortec heads and was a power house engine that was what the current 5.3 vortec engine replaced.