Paty Got Upgrqades

TheCrow

Although I was restoring on the 300 GE Paty was not forgotten , she have had recently some cosmetics upgrades with plans for more upgrades .

While in Lebanon I have got her the bulbar , the original one for the R50 , I was having concerns about the weight but I was surprised to find out how light it is

I have also installed the roof rails and the back tow bar and I am not sure if this part is called wind breaker it is the one installed on top of the back door

I really like her new look

When I fixed the bulbar I noticed that there is a chance to fix the winch on the connecting bar of the bulbar behind the bumper , still an idea need to verify how due able it would be

Sharing some photos of the new look

DSC03090.jpg

DSC03409.jpg

GreetinGs of the season

Shebl

Looks nice man :aok:

Thanks the moderator of the truck of the moth likes it , my chances are higher now ;)

Looks good mate, the scenery in the top pic certainly is different to the pics I am use to seeing Paty in.

Dave how I wish I could have more time in these sceneries , In 2 weeks I should be able to drive it on snow yeyy looking forward to

They may call it a "BULL" bar, but I wouldn't trust it past hitting a small sapling. It does look nice, and I liked the look of the one I had, but they aren't very functional.

Yea I felt it , and it reduces the clearance on the approach angle .

I think I can also fit a winch on it behind the bumper under the plate number and make more use of it , will see about that .

they are good for mounting a nice set of driving lights to. Get some big ones! tow bar is good, you can get a receiver shackle mount for it and you will have a good rear recovery point

warn shackle receiver

nice trail btw

Nige I wanted to install two Hellas but I havent found locally what I am looking for so I will wait .

Thanks for directing me to the receiver shackle I will definitely get me one :aok:

Edited by TheCrow