Abs

packie88

so with my SAS i got rid of all the ABS sensors and what not is it possible to get rid of the damn light in the dash now. if i remove the ABS brain will it go away and i "no longer" have abs according to the ECU cause as is i dont have abs but it thinks that i do

so with my SAS i got rid of all the ABS sensors and what not is it possible to get rid of the damn light in the dash now. if i remove the ABS brain will it go away and i "no longer" have abs according to the ECU cause as is i dont have abs but it thinks that i do

Probably not, but it is an easy thing to try since the ABS brain is right under the driver seat.

If you are too lazy for this or pulling the instrument cluster you could cut a square of black tape to stick on the clear plastic to hide the ABS light. It's not like it all that bright. B) "There i fixed it....."

Edited by andreus009

i thought you were selling it?

biteme i was selling it along time ago and looking into getting a new camaro but then decided it wasnt worth it casue i actually own this car and would own the maro. so now im turning this into dedicated trail rig/vehicle and am saving up money for a DD or a tow rig