The new QX?

5523Pathfinder

Mmmphh. Looks like a Quest and an Armada mated. Design work must have started before the gas and economic crises, explaining the enormous bloated body. Yuck.

I was gonna say a FX and a cube, which created a genetically mutated giant.

DUD...

Nissan and Toyota has gone into the toilet. I have been quite impressed with the big 3 lately.

Toyota is iffy. I hated the Tundra at first. But now the exterior has kind of grown on me. Still hate the interior with a fiery passion though. I dig a good bit of Toyota's SUVs (not the Rav4 though). Hate every car Toyota has to offer. Same with Lexus.

Nissan has been iffy. I'd like the cube if they had a proper pillar at the very back. That wrap around back glass deal ruins it for me. Also hate the Nissan steering wheels ALOT. I don't know why. I just find them to look disgusting. Still dig the trucks though. I love the Armada. As for Nissan cars I dig the new Altima and the outgoing maxima. The new maxima I hate that boomerang styling. I also think the 370z is about as ugly as sports cars can get lol.

the big 3 aren't impressing me much. Camaro looks odd and it's too overdone. Mustang is ugly. Challenger is awesome but expensive. The trucks are iffy. Hate the new F150 but love the Raptor. new Silverado is just okay. New ram is ugly. I like the new Suburban and Expedition. Only other things I love from Ford are the Ecoboost cars (I'd love a Flex or the new Taurus with the Ecoboost).

the big 3 aren't impressing me much. Camaro looks odd and it's too overdone. Mustang is ugly. Challenger is awesome but expensive. The trucks are iffy. Hate the new F150 but love the Raptor. new Silverado is just okay. New ram is ugly. I like the new Suburban and Expedition. Only other things I love from Ford are the Ecoboost cars (I'd love a Flex or the new Taurus with the Ecoboost).

I do like the SHO Tauras, just for the fact it's turbo'd though...

As for the grotesque beheamouth the topic is on here... almost makes me lose my apetite

I do like the SHO Tauras, just for the fact it's turbo'd though...

As for the grotesque beheamouth the topic is on here... almost makes me lose my apetite

The very first generation SHO's I like. The second generation with the V8, not so much. But I like just about everything about the new SHO lol. I think it looks great (I've been envious of Europe's Ford's for a while now). Interior is really nicely appointed. Back of the car is a little iffy. But the front I like.

Still love the Flex. I love Wagons so that may be why.

The new SHO is fscking amazing.

I love the look of the first gen SHOs. I plan to, eventually along with other projects I have in mind, take the Yamaha V8 from the second gen SHO and put it in a first gen. The car will be dark forest green with the black suede/leather interior. That would be quite the car. The sound of those V8s is one of a kind and absolutely amazing.

The new SHO is fscking amazing.

I love the look of the first gen SHOs. I plan to, eventually along with other projects I have in mind, take the Yamaha V8 from the second gen SHO and put it in a first gen. The car will be dark forest green with the black suede/leather interior. That would be quite the car. The sound of those V8s is one of a kind and absolutely amazing.

Don't waste your time man lol. The yamaha V8's are junk. Complete garbage. 3.4 V8 pushing 240hp and it's a ticking time bomb for the most part. replacing snapped cam shafts isn't fun to deal with. Modify the original V6 and keep up on the timing belt. You'll find yourself alot happier having not wasted your time.

and I've seen the V8 in the first gen SHO, it's quite the headache the guy said.

Hate every car Toyota has to offer. Same with Lexus.

Toyota just released their first exciting vehicle in years. The Ft 86 concept which is what they will be basing there subaru toyo joint sports car on. It should look 90% like it. It will boast a subarus boxer engine, no words on which one it will be, hopefully the 2.5 turbo. Subaru will have there own versions using the same platform but will share the same powertrain. Pricing is expected to be in or around the 20k mark.

Toyota-FT-86-Concept-0.jpg

The toyota FT86

Also, toyota wil be debuting there 6 figure super car called the Lexus Lf-A at the tokyo motor show which will boast a 4.8 or 5.0 v10 derived from their f1 technology and will churn out clost to 550 hp and rev to 9000 rpm. they are supposedly only making 500 units but the car was entered i the nurbriging 24 hour race and did fairly well. It has a top speed of 218 mph which puts it right there in hyper exotic super car territory.

Close production versions with minimal camouflage have already been seen tested at the nurb numerous times.

Lexus LF-A

Edited by LovemyPathfinder

I think it's ugly as hell. At least they're putting an engine somewhat worthwhile in there being it's a Subaru. I still can't figure out why they aren't going to turbocharge it though.

I think it's ugly as hell. At least they're putting an engine somewhat worthwhile in there being it's a Subaru. I still can't figure out why they aren't going to turbocharge it though.

:stickwack:

Man, what does it take for You toyota haters to like their design? they are trying to make it affordable. It has a short wheelbase and overall a small car about the size of a tiburon or solstice except it has backseat so i thik they might go for the small 2.0 boxer. 160-200 hp range imo.

It just looks like a fatter, heavier version of then new FX, which btw is a bada** SUV........i haz one :D. And as far as the new SHO is councerned I really dont think tis worth all the hype its worked up. In all reality its pretty slow for being a turbo.

It just looks like a fatter, heavier version of then new FX, which btw is a bada** SUV........i haz one :D. And as far as the new SHO is councerned I really dont think tis worth all the hype its worked up. In all reality its pretty slow for being a turbo.

Yeah the numbers aren't as great as you'd think. I just love the looks and the fact it has some power. I'd much rather have a Ecoboost Flex though.

and the FX is rather nice.