New member: dalelwilliams

dalelwilliams

dalespics035.jpg hello my friends my name is Dale Williams, i live in portland, oregon and have a beautiful three year old daughter. i bought my 87 pathfinder from a friend, i only added the thule rack. hope you like the pic and when i figure out how to put up my profile pic it will be up asap. thank you all for your time. take care

thanks for the pic comment man , The pic was taken at longbeach. I know the vancouver/ camas area I got a buddy that lives in washugal and I lived in ridgefield for a couple years.

Very nice. There's another member here, GreaseMonkey something or other that lives in Vancouver and wheels at the power lines in Washougal, same area I do.

• 7 months later...

Welcome to NPORA Dale!! The truck looks sharp, is that a custom grill?? Cute girl, get her into wheeling young... :D

B

sorry for late reply ive been busy as hell! the grille is perferated metal popped riveted in, the guy i bought it from did it. she's a cutie and she likes the "bumpy raods"

Welcome! Im a litte further north in Rochester, Wa.

Lots of good info and people here. I would familarize yorself with the search function. There is a lot of older information that has been logged, that you my not find posted at the moment.

Welcome again, and thats a good looking rig!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Welcome! Im a litte further north in Rochester, Wa.

Lots of good info and people here. I would familarize yorself with the search function. There is a lot of older information that has been logged, that you my not find posted at the moment.

Welcome again, and thats a good looking rig!

thank you! ive been spending alot of time in the forums.