Need front turn signals

Tungsten

After popping a failed front turn signal apart, the one in the bumper, I realized how much they suck. Is there any replacement for the stock assembly with possibly a higher quality one? Or at least if I can get new ones? I would like to have clear ones (fogged white) with yellow bulbs if thats possible. :)

Edited by Tungsten

I got some clear ones with orange bulbs off ebay but just to warn you they don't seal very well.

They do bring the suck with sealing, I've been through a couple sets and they always tend to have one thats ok and one that sucks. I just drilled small drain holes in the bottom of them and paint the inside to match the bumper inserts.

Do you have the 2 stock assemblies? What condition are they in? Is the bulb socket inside rusty?

Then I have an interesting idea...

Would it be too far fetched to make LED strips for turn lights?

Do you have the 2 stock assemblies? What condition are they in? Is the bulb socket inside rusty?

Then I have an interesting idea...

Would it be too far fetched to make LED strips for turn lights?

Just do a write up because I think a fiew people would be building them as well then...

Yep, I was thinking about fabricating them out of plexiglass for durability. Its going to be a simple circuit board or maybe not even a circuit board at all depending on the amount of LEDs I put in. Stay with this thread, if I decide on it, I will make them and possibly make extras for members. :D

Yep, I was thinking about fabricating them out of plexiglass for durability. Its going to be a simple circuit board or maybe not even a circuit board at all depending on the amount of LEDs I put in. Stay with this thread, if I decide on it, I will make them and possibly make extras for members. :D

That would be awesome for those of us with deficiencies of the brain when it comes to electrical stuff.

Would they be waterproof you think?

That would be awesome for those of us with deficiencies of the brain when it comes to electrical stuff.

Would they be waterproof you think?

With you on that one Beastpath, I get this twitch in my right eye when it comes to troubleshooting electrical problems! :crossedwires:

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed a set from edicer2 today and what an improvement, they are so much brighter and fresher. No rust or cracks like it was on mine.

Here are my old ones:

signal4.jpg

signal3.jpg

signal2.jpg

signal1.jpg

Now to engineer the LED strips, stay tuned!

Edited by Tungsten