new rubber

4X4pathy94

Dude!! You made your GF walk through that muck?? She could have driven... :D

You have not even begun to test the limits!!

Feels good, don't it??

B

lol yea she is my camera woman and she loves me... ummm at least im pretty sure she does, mb not if she read about what you wrote.

dude, I hate to rain on your party, but.....

I do stuff like that on a regular basis here in BC using 4-season mud&snow tires that exhibit lower rolling resistance and better fuel mileage than the typical knobby AT tire. No lift either.

Why don't you find an abandoned skidder road with some wet clay on a slope and then show us your stuff. :D

Edited by westslope

Not hating, but he's got a point. Either way, cool stuff man, I did stuff like that in an 84 Honda Accord, and trust me, plenty of ground clearance to get through that with it, I went to some crazy places with it. Either way man, go find something that makes you say, I don't know, and then do it, it will blow your mind!

Hmmm.

I think I see your point. Unibody then.

Unibody chassis is common usage in some parts though I know perfectly that doesn't make it right. How does one refer to the underside of a unibody?

Yeah sorry to be ignorant, I'm sure the terms are used interchangeably. Hmm... underside of a unibody... undercarriage? underside? vehicle train??

Don't back up ACROSS ruts and don't go alone! Doesn't look too bad, but when all you brought was a come-a-long and 2 kids because your buddies backed out last minute (not mentioning any names Adamzan! :whistle: ) I thought I would just "check out" an old trail I went in before with a friend of mine and didn't get stuck because he had a winch!

PathfinderMay032009004.jpg

I gotta say, It was fun though! Just about to give up on the come-a-long when this teenager came in with an 'ol jeep (hate to say it) and yanked me out (popular trail in my town). It paid off, as he got stuck ahead of me on the trail and I had to pull him out :D

PathfinderMay032009016.jpg

Me pulling Jeep out :D

PathfinderMay032009017.jpg