Newbie from Unicoi, TN

Hi, My name is Dan. I've been on here for a couple of months but just now getting around to doing this. My apologizes.

I have always been into off roading. I've never owned a car always 4 wheel drives and usually I end up lifting them or modifying them in some shape, form or fashion. I bought my Pathfinder about 3 years ago. It is a hunter green 2000 SE.

When I bought it I was married and it was her primary vehicle so I never thought about lifting or modifying it. I'm divorced now and aquired the Pathfinder. One day I thought "I'm going to see what kind of suspension lifts they offer for this thing". Well of course as ya'll know they don't offer much being that it is a unibody vehicle. So searching on the net I found NPORA. This place is great and full of a vast amount of extremely useful information and the poeple here are nice and helpful.

I did the research, sold enough old dragbike parts on ebay and was able to save enough to purchase a 2" AC lift with KYB struts and rear Bilsteins. I havent installed yet because my back-up vehicle has been down for awhile but I just got it fixed this past weekend. So I will start my install this week. Once I'm finished I will post some pictures.

Edited by unicoipathy

G'day Dan, obviously you know your way around a truck. Anything you need to know about the Pathy is either on here somewhere or someone will have an answer for you. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll definately post some pictures when it's finished and hopefully here real soon.

Unicoi is in the eastern part on Tennessee right at the North Carolina border near Asheville, NC. I'm about 15 to 20 minutes from Bristol , TN if you keep up with Nascar at all.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll definately post some pictures when it's finished and hopefully here real soon.

Unicoi is in the eastern part on Tennessee right at the North Carolina border near Asheville, NC. I'm about 15 to 20 minutes from Bristol , TN if you keep up with Nascar at all.

Ahh, not to far from me.....welcome again neighbor!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to NPORA (and feel free to help in our cause to get our founder's truck back to him)

ok... a shameless plug but not everyone finds that thread on their own.