My new TOY!

LovemyPathfinder

Well here she is. A beautiful yamaha r6. 600cc of pure sexyness.

these pics are taken from my gf's house first because i didnt want to show my parents quite yet.

0613091610_01.jpg

I hate those lens on the headlights so i peeled them off.

looks much better without them imo.

0613091612_01.jpg

0613091612a_01.jpg

^^^man that exhuast system is just plain awesome. its carbon fiber! Makes it sound like a formula one race engine. And its loud! everyone can hear me! love it!

I finally had enough balls to show my parents. My dad was actually quite cool about it and he actually took it for a ride. I didnt know he knew how to ride.

0613091811a_01.jpg

look at my beautiful pathfinder in the backgroud. Hi! bye!

0613091810a_01.jpg

sry for the bad pics guys. I had to use my lame camera phone. But i will have a vid up very soon too show u how the exhuast sounds!

So easy to go fast. all the sudden it says 50 on the speedo and it doesnt even feel like it too.

bored on sunday, thought i share. And don't Effing lecture me.

Pretty nice...It reminds me my first bike at 18...a yamaha too (seca 650 turbo) ! man this thing could move !!! Then I went more "civilized" with a suzuki katana 1100 !..this was more serious speed ! :-) I wish you happy times with it and watch those idots on the road that don't look...

Edited by fleurys

its fun, but fun isnt always safe. Just got to be extremely careful.

But yeah, i just got the bike yesterday and i waxed it about 4 times already. Its shiny and now the blue is really BLUE! love it! throttle sensitive and the bike makes u think you are good at riding it, but really i am not. RESPECT THE BIKE!

I love them but I think anyone who wants to ride them on the rode is an idiot, they are so uncomfortable, way too tempting to speed and do stupid things with. I would only ride one on a track or a closed rode, too dangerous on road.

I will be getting a Sportster when I graduate...much safer and much cooler too, it doesn't attract the douchebags like your bike will...

Hey with that kind of attitude, you'll live long enough to enjoy the ride...keep it like that !! B)

The problem is every one else sees that bike and thinks "hes gonna drive like an idiot" and won't respect him. Those bikes draw too much negative attention.

I got to ride an old 1100-1500cc (not sure which it was) harley on my grandma's farm for an entire summer....it only takes a few tips/laydowns until you learn to handle that much manhood!

Luckily it was farm junk, so i didn't feel so bad when I wiped out a few times ;)

Although those bikes aren't my cup of tea.....(i like cruisers).....its still a nice machine!

I got to ride an old 1100-1500cc (not sure which it was) harley on my grandma's farm for an entire summer....it only takes a few tips/laydowns until you learn to handle that much manhood!

Luckily it was farm junk, so i didn't feel so bad when I wiped out a few times ;)

Although those bikes aren't my cup of tea.....(i like cruisers).....its still a nice machine!

haha yea, dumping a real bike is nothing like a dirt bike...hopefully he won't be doing that with his new bike!

Thats way too much man hood for me to handle ;)

The problem is every one else sees that bike and thinks "hes gonna drive like an idiot" and won't respect him. Those bikes draw too much negative attention.

read my last line in the OP. I know it will attract negative attention but u have to just be careful and do what u need to do. Im not stupid.

Badass dude, most def put up a video soon

Will have a vid of the devil exhuast real soon. Sounds badass. Exhuast i hear are very good, not just for performmance and sound but also for others to hear ya. So...the louder the better. :D

I pretty much just hopped on this thing and started riding it. Didnt drop it once. well... yesterday i was in my garage detailing the bike and i accidentally tipped it over.. urr. But yeah, just think oposite of a manual in a car, and u will be fine riding it. easy.

i waxed it 4 times today :)

Edited by LovemyPathfinder

Thats way too much man hood for me to handle ;)

read my last line in the OP. I know it will attract negative attention but u have to just be careful and do what u need to do. Im not stupid.

Will have a vid of the devil exhuast real soon. Sounds badass. Exhuast i hear are very good, not just for performmance and sound but also for others to hear ya. So...the louder the better. :D

I pretty much just hopped on this thing and started riding it. Didnt drop it once. well... yesterday i was in my garage detailing the bike and i accidentally tipped it over.. urr. But yeah, just think oposite of a manual in a car, and u will be fine riding it. easy.

i waxed it 4 times today :)

You can be as careful as you want but it won't do anything for you, but I am glad you are going to be careful.

And I want to hear that exhaust too, those things sound wicked!

You can be as careful as you want but it won't do anything for you, but I am glad you are going to be careful.

And I want to hear that exhaust too, those things sound wicked!

of course. But its worth being careful and not assuming that a car wont pull out. Just gotta stay extremely aware and practice and practice it and the risk will go down. People these days forget that, and most of the time that is the reason why there are wrecks. The most dangerous situation for a motorcylist is at an intersection. No respect at all from other drivers. Be safe, becareful, be aware and enjoy it.

It sounds like a really really extremely angry bee. lol. I already got complaints about it being to loud. Well mostly my fault because i love to hear it scream past 8k. like an F1 car.

oh yeah... Sportster...uhhh definitely not cooler. More comfortable, but low on the cool scale and fun scale and high on the old people scale. :P

take a motorcycle safety class it will help tons and teach you safe technicques. Ive been riding for 3 years on my 07 ZX6r and im 21 now. my advice is respect the bike and its power casue the moment you think you own it it will really show you who is boss. also just ride your ride anddont worry about what other bikers are doing casue when you try and keep up is also when you get in trouble

yuck...I see that toyota

not mine my gf's. Boring car but it has 170k on it and still purrs and gets 26 mpg repeatedly.

take a motorcycle safety class it will help tons and teach you safe technicques. Ive been riding for 3 years on my 07 ZX6r and im 21 now. my advice is respect the bike and its power casue the moment you think you own it it will really show you who is boss. also just ride your ride anddont worry about what other bikers are doing casue when you try and keep up is also when you get in trouble

already signed up. Its free so why not. The bike plays with your mind. it makes u think that u are good at riding it. But really your not. Like u said, got to RESPECT the bike. The mistake i did make today was that i downshifted and drop the clutch causing my wheel to slip and that scared me a little. And i was doing it on a curve too. I have to learn to blip the throttle so that doesnt happen.

Nice bike. i love the zx's, especially in the green. my favorite color.

x2

I love them but I think anyone who wants to ride them on the rode is an idiot, they are so uncomfortable, way too tempting to speed and do stupid things with. I would only ride one on a track or a closed rode, too dangerous on road.

I will be getting a Sportster when I graduate...much safer and much cooler too, it doesn't attract the douchebags like your bike will...

Spoken like the truely inexperienced idiot. They can be perfectly comfortable and ridden reasonably, road or not. Yes, 30 year old technology of the Sportster is way cooler, especially because you paid 2x more than any bike it's superior other than BMW, which is 4x the bike for the same price.

I won't even respond to the other nonsense other than to say that you can quote or spout opinion, but nothing other than experience means crap in this field.

Good luck with your bike Bud, they are wonderful fun!!

B

Ill pass on what my uncle told me when i first learned to ride.... (pretty much my entire family outside my house rides)

When your riding a motorcycle of ANY kind, you gotta drive for every single person on the road.

I thought that was pretty good advice ;)