The Youtube postings....

Nytrosfinder

I have been waiting to finally post this and on the account of seeing the shamwow video posting... i think its time!

-Automatic view discretion is advised-

Rules are simple:

-post a video you like

thats it! now post!

I got the first one!

Street race fail:

Fast supra:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars=""> Edited by Nytrosfinder

Awesome Drifting

Even More Awesome Drifting

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

SFA FTW

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

My Pathy

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars=""> Edited by 01silvapathy

New Corona Commercial! (bad sound quality- so turn it up a little)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

New Corona Commercial! (bad sound quality- so turn it up a little)

Ya know, every single time I see someone say that, I turn my sound way down. Every single time, I am glad I did.

That treadmill is almost as bad as me and my buddies towing each other around on the hood of an old Ranger :lol:

Hood sleds are also really fun in the snow :aok:

and the guy standing next to her is a complete A-hole and doesnt even help her up!

I know bro! Funniest sh!t I've ever seen on the local news, hands down!

The closest thing to topping that her was when my local news switched to a reporter on the side of the road for a traffic report and she was said "You b*tch" to the camera man and someone literally rolled by while she was laughing mooning the camera! It was hilarious... we still got it TiVo'ed!