bumpers

michael

• 2 weeks later...
If your interested there's a company that makes Front/Rear Custom Armor Bumpers for Pathfinders and Hardbodies.

http://www.kenmtnac.com/Nissan.html :clickdalink:

Damn why have I never seen this site before? I would totally own the one for my pathy and at $460 maybe I'll just do that!

Do you or anyone know anything about this company selling the bumpers??

-Colby

Damn why have I never seen this site before? I would totally own the one for my pathy and at $460 maybe I'll just do that!

Do you or anyone know anything about this company selling the bumpers??

-Colby

...its been posted more than a few times before, but i couldn't say specifically where...

...its been posted more than a few times before, but i couldn't say specifically where...

You were totally right there is tons of info regarding this KMA company. Seems like the main complaint is that they take longer than they say they will and a few have had complaints on quality while many say they are descent bumpers... I dunno, maybe I'll get a welder and atempt to make my own.

-Colby

remember, 460 is just the price for the base bumper. once you add some extra stuff on it is almost worth it to just get an ARB

But what KMA makes that ARB doesn't is a rear bumper that you can customize to your liking. Its under the Mult-Carrie Bumpers section of the link I sent. Plus with their front bumper's raise up along the sides to increase ground clearance and a much more aggressive look. :itsallgood:WiPathCorner-412x331.jpg

I'm deff gunna go with thes umper just because their cheaper, better looking, and can make my own... oh an a matching rear bumper, with jerry can mounts, cause we know how good of gas milage we get...