Nascar today- Coca Cola 600

Nytrosfinder

yep i was...will probably be watching it tomorrow unless someone decides they want to go on a trail ride tomorrow up in red rock canyon...but then i'll watch it at my neighbors house on his DVR...sad once again that I'm not there this year...but I did see Atkins Library when they had the downtown shot...we always sat in the DTT and I could see the "dildo" (belltower) and adkins library of the university...and I knew I could walk home from the track...I enjoyed waking up on test days and hearing the rumble of the cars from the house and would just pack a cooler and head on up to watch for a few hours...damn I miss it haha...

Like i said earlier...NO for hte 48 and NO for the 24...I'd like to see the 11 or 20 in the winners circle...but will accept in no particular order the 9, 99, 5, 88, 14, 39, 17...there are others but thats all i can think of right now

yep i was...will probably be watching it tomorrow unless someone decides they want to go on a trail ride tomorrow up in red rock canyon...but then i'll watch it at my neighbors house on his DVR...sad once again that I'm not there this year...but I did see Atkins Library when they had the downtown shot...we always sat in the DTT and I could see the "dildo" (belltower) and adkins library of the university...and I knew I could walk home from the track...I enjoyed waking up on test days and hearing the rumble of the cars from the house and would just pack a cooler and head on up to watch for a few hours...damn I miss it haha...

Like i said earlier...NO for hte 48 and NO for the 24...I'd like to see the 11 or 20 in the winners circle...but will accept in no particular order the 9, 99, 5, 88, 14, 39, 17...there are others but thats all i can think of right now

Not sure what tony Stuarts number is but if he is one you listed then he can suck on my left nut and then burn to death! I fricken hate that guy!

he's the 14...I used to not care for him that much but his attitude is like mine so I started liking him a little more...sucks he left joe gibbs racing but he's doing good over at hass...im not a kyle busch fan but he is a damn good driver...I mainly don't like him b/c of his brother

What's this asscar of which you speak?? Must have mullet to comprehend?? :D

:jk:

B

lol....one of the funniest things I ever read was a signature on another forum.

"I flushed a bag of skittles down the toilet, and watchet a Nascar race in 8 seconds flat" :lol:

I prefer Formula 1 racing. It's not just a circle...

there isnt one circle track in the nascar circuit...some "paper clips", tri ovals, double dogleg tri ovals, and 2 road courses so its not just a circle...I must say that Fontana speedway SUCKS for a spectator...most NASCAR tracks you can go and see the whole track and its not about the race...it's about the experience and they let you bring your own beer/food in

so...P...:D

there isnt one circle track in the nascar circuit...some "paper clips", tri ovals, double dogleg tri ovals, and 2 road courses so its not just a circle...I must say that Fontana speedway SUCKS for a spectator...most NASCAR tracks you can go and see the whole track and its not about the race...it's about the experience and they let you bring your own beer/food in

so...P...:D

yeah man!

Nascar is the stuff... dont hate cause you have an interest in something lets call... not entertaining....

Easy there fire cracker!! Be sure to check back to the JK in my post. You never did answer me though, do you have a mullet?? :D

double dogleg tri ovals

See, now this is Nascar vernacular!! :beer:

B

Easy there fire cracker!! Be sure to check back to the JK in my post. You never did answer me though, do you have a mullet?? :D

See, now this is Nascar vernacular!! :beer:

B

No mullet... heck no! I am only 18 and still trying to find a girl... Mullet= Repelant!