Found this video of some jerks TRYING to kill a WD-21

jitterymonkey

Whatever, they had fun.

As long as they brought out all the bits they ripped off and didn't fskc up anything ecologically.

Anyway their idea of "destroying" it was pretty p***y. I know people who wheel that hard on a regular basis sans the hitting of poles and other stupid-intentional-non-wheeling-acts.

i mean, they were going to just kick the back window out onto the ground.....thats glass all over what ill assume is a trail or offroad area

I personally don't want a flat on a trail due to some idiots bashing out a window on purpose w/o cleaning it up

I believe me, SC88, Enjoi, and MSavies met these guys at hollister b/c they came up to us talking about out passports and then were like oh dude we tried to kill a pathfinder and it still ran even after we "destroyed" it...I think they also jumped it into a lake to end its life...

i mean, they were going to just kick the back window out onto the ground.....thats glass all over what ill assume is a trail or offroad area

I personally don't want a flat on a trail due to some idiots bashing out a window on purpose w/o cleaning it up

yea its on the trails of hollister hills in CA

Lol, I bet if it was a Jeep y'all would be happy little school girls.

no i'd be amazed...these ole trucks can take a beating and keep on a tickin but I think a jeep would give up to the ghost a little before the ole pathy...

Ok, to set the record straight.

The Guys we met in Hollister bought this pathfinder from the guys who did this in this video for $172.58 (it was all they could scrape up between the four of them). It did not run when they bought it, they towed it to their ranch right around the corner from Hollister hills. however all they did to get it running again was charge the battery replace the alternator and it fired right up. The guys who bought it are using it around there property to move things around and do other chores with it. ranch right around the cornet from Hollister hills. The Pathfinder still runs to this day.

If we had actually met the Aholes who did this we certainly would not have been as civil as we were to them.

Mark

Edited by msavides

no i'd be amazed...these ole trucks can take a beating and keep on a tickin but I think a jeep would give up to the ghost a little before the ole pathy...

:rofl:

Whatever you say man...

Ok, to set the record straight.

The Guys we met in Hollister bought this pathfinder from the guys who did this in this video for $172.58 (it was all they could scrape up between the four of them). It did not run when they bought it, they towed it to their ranch right around the corner from Hollister hills. however all they did to get it running again was charge the battery replace the alternator and it fired right up. The guys who bought it are using it around there property to move things around and do other chores with it. ranch right around the cornet from Hollister hills. The Pathfinder still runs to this day.

If we had actually met the Aholes who did this we certainly would not have been as civil as we were to them.

Mark

thanks for getting me back in line...

I got a kick of them not being able to kill it. Gives me faith that my project 91 will serve me well for a few years anyway.

aslong as its free of rust.

My 93 pathy frame is rusted right out. It was not looked after by the previous owner. I want to give it a fitting farewell.

It wouldnt be hitting trees or breaking off doors. I want to extreme wheel it until it wont anymore. I know ppl say its a waste but i live in the middle of NOWHERE. Keeping it for parts is not really worth it, unless i can find another pathy for cheap, with a solid frame. It wont be easy in Northern Ontario. I only know of 3 other WD21's in my town.. Let me know what you think.

P.S. when my dakota was on its last leg i took it off some jumps :D my best was about 5 feet in height and about 20feet distance. then recycled as much parts as i could.