Stock Pathy

White95Pathy

Sell it, buy a Honda Civic, lower it, put on a fart muffler and be as cool as everyone else... :D

Ok, your question is so vague and open ended that not many will have 'good' advice. Try answering these questions...

1) Is it your daily driver? What would you like to do with it?

2) Do you plan to take it off the pavement? If so, how seriously?

3) How much time and $ do you have?

4) How mechanically inclined are you and do you have a good place to work on it, ie garage and the right tools.

My advice is to start there... ;)

B

Sell it, buy a Honda Civic, lower it, put on a fart muffler and be as cool as everyone else... :D

Ok, your question is so vague and open ended that not many will have 'good' advice. Try answering these questions...

1) Is it your daily driver? What would you like to do with it?

2) Do you plan to take it off the pavement? If so, how seriously?

3) How much time and $ do you have?

4) How mechanically inclined are you and do you have a good place to work on it, ie garage and the right tools.

My advice is to start there... ;)

B

haha dam ricers.

1)yea i drive it everyday to and from work and school, i would like to lift it but nothing major

2)I would take it off pavement but not as serious as other people

3)about time im free on weekends and after 6 on weekdays

4)i know some stuff about mechanics and my dad owns a shop with all the tools and equipment

and if ever need some tips or help i have my uncles who are mechanics and have their own place

:happy:

But that would require a bit of cash, a lot of time and your dads shop for an extended period ;)

My opinion based on what you have said...

2-3in Body Lift or 1.5-2.5in Suspension Lift (search for SL lift options)

31 or 32 in All Terrain tires on Nissan optional "Lego" Wheels or custom after market, depending on your preference.

Alright thanks guys for all the help.

And I believe I have a open diff.

Dean

So you have a one wheel drive Pathy...

Lock the rear end up to get as much out of a 2WD drivetrain as you can...

Yes, that or perhaps an easier option for a light duty DD (daily driver). Install a LSD rear end (the 95 (94 also?) have pretty good break away force). It's only a dozen bolts and 2 brake lines to deal with.

Just so happens that I have 1 for sale that works well. :D

Where is Agg town??

Please give it to me!!

*snort*

See what I mean?? :shrug:

B

Yes, that or perhaps an easier option for a light duty DD (daily driver). Install a LSD rear end (the 95 (94 also?) have pretty good break away force). It's only a dozen bolts and 2 brake lines to deal with.

Just so happens that I have 1 for sale that works well. :D

Where is Agg town??

*snort*

See what I mean?? :shrug:

B

Aggtown is arlington texas in between dallas and ft. worth

lol i see what u mean

Don't know what the terrain is like down there but you wouldn't get too far with a 2WD up here. I wouldn't put too much (i.e. any) money into it as an offroader personally. Doesn't mean you can't have fun with it though.

Aggtown is arlington texas in between dallas and ft. worth

lol i see what u mean

Good. :D

Ok, so you don't want my LSD. Check around locally with wreckers though, they may be had cheap. What gearing do you have? The plate on the passenger fender wall (inside the hood) near the firewall will say "HG43" or "HG46" on the bottom. This is your gear ratio, 4.35 or 4.63 (?) gears. Make sure to match them, but an LSD would probably help you out a lot in mild off road situations.

Don't know what the terrain is like down there but you wouldn't get too far with a 2WD up here. I wouldn't put too much (i.e. any) money into it as an offroader personally. Doesn't mean you can't have fun with it though.

All too true. Don't toss a lot of $ at it but a 'poor man's lift', tires and LSD would probably take you as far as you want to go... :shrug:

B

Please give it to me!!

I'm just kidding if I could I lift it and paint in black or dark blue and add a nice roof cage and some couple of fog lights

Some of the 2wd pathys ran a Borg Warner T5, almost the same one that can be found on some ford mustangs and a few other chevy's. so there might be a shift kit somewhere out there for you.

I don't know if its needed or not, I'm just tossing the info out there.

Some of the 2wd pathys ran a Borg Warner T5, almost the same one that can be found on some ford mustangs and a few other chevy's. so there might be a shift kit somewhere out there for you.

I don't know if its needed or not, I'm just tossing the info out there.

Alright thanks man. Id look into it, im going to the junkyard some time next week and im going to get a nice diff.