e-brake after 3" sl and a 3" bl

BoneZ

After you have put a 3" sl and a 3" bl in a wd21 pathfinder how do you make the e-brake work. If you are one of the people that has done this can you post a pic of how you set it up im sure i need to make at least 1 new set of mount brackets for them but would like to see what others have done before i start on it. Thanks for any responses. If there is a thread already on this can you point me the right way tried search for awhile with no luck.

i didn't have a problem with my e brake when i did mine. all brackets stayed where they were. e brake worked fine other than needing adjusting.

X2....just loosened it off at the center section (the T) and then tightened back up after the body lift.

I dropped mine about 3" with some scrap steel brackets I welded up. I felt like the cables were too tight and in need of some adjustment room. Also, when I was offroading when the rear would flex it would pull the e-brake cable and lock one wheel on me, so it was a functionality issue as well.

ebrakebrackets2.jpg

ebrakebrackets3.jpg

No issues with mine other than adjusting it, I don't think I have the correct cables though, where they bolt to the body the 2 bolt holes are wider than the threaded holes in the body.

Edited by nunya

I dropped mine about 3" with some scrap steel brackets I welded up. I felt like the cables were too tight and in need of some adjustment room. Also, when I was offroading when the rear would flex it would pull the e-brake cable and lock one wheel on me, so it was a functionality issue as well.

ebrakebrackets2.jpg

ebrakebrackets3.jpg

Thanks allot that is what i was thinking of doing. I think mine sits a little higher then most in the rear and 1 rear wheel on a curb will lock up the brakes on the lower side if i have all the brackets attached.

i absolutely need to drop mine (specially with no sway bar) . i know mark did a good set up for his lines. i can't find the link right now but if you look under msavides posts you should find it