needed to share my screwed up mind

beavis0076

Just bought a new lawnmower.... but I dont want to use it cause it might get dirty..... maybe I can fix the old one? :mellow:

ths thought is actually going through my mind...... lmao! :shrug: any one know a good Dr. ????

Pay the neighbor to mow your lawn the first time for you (getting past the 'getting it dirty' issue) and tell him to make sure to clip a tree to get past the 'getting a scratch' issue...

Have a beer, fire it up and abuse it!!

:D

B

Pay the neighbor to mow your lawn the first time for you (getting past the 'getting it dirty' issue) and tell him to make sure to clip a tree to get past the 'getting a scratch' issue...

Have a beer, fire it up and abuse it!!

:D

B

*drinking a 3rd beer* my gravel path on the side of the house sure has alot of weeds..... hmmmmm... :sssh:

Nope... just can't do it.... maybe tomorrow.... sigh..... :shiftyeyes:

wrap it in plastic and put it on a shelf in the garage............... it should only take 6 months for the wife to certify you insane and divorce you :laugh:

already single.... and I am starting to se why..... :rofl:

Just bought a new lawnmower.... but I dont want to use it cause it might get dirty..... maybe I can fix the old one? :mellow:

ths thought is actually going through my mind...... lmao! :shrug: any one know a good Dr. ????

If the lawnmower is a problem, how did you ever get the pathy in the mud?

Buy a used one to cut the grass, and put the new one under your bed until you get used to it to the point you get fedup of it... i understand you...that's why i own a scratched and used Path... i could not put the new one under the bed so i left it in the store !!!

Edited by Pinip

I will trade mowers!

Mine broke the throttle spring(self ajusting) and the new one (no matter how hard I try) holds it too far open. sounds great, runs wild but cuts grass faster than it can eject it and thus it stalls every lap untill you clear it.

I will trade mowers!

Mine broke the throttle spring(self ajusting) and the new one (no matter how hard I try) holds it too far open. sounds great, runs wild but cuts grass faster than it can eject it and thus it stalls every lap untill you clear it.

actually if you need a mower you can have my old Honda.... something is wrong with the carb... started to idle irradicly last summer, I would give the float bowl a tap with my leatherman and it would even out.. but after sitting for the winter it wont start... and I am not willing to put much effort into something I mow dog poop with.

I would give the float bowl a tap with my leatherman and it would even out.. but after sitting for the winter it wont start... and I am not willing to put much effort into something I mow dog poop with.

Float bowl and jets needs cleaning, maybe a new float...

Oh, and mowing the dog poop... Well, that's just wrong!!

B

Float bowl and jets needs cleaning, maybe a new float...

B

yea, yea, yea.....well... i sure as hell aint gonna pick it up! and neither is the dog.... besides... i look at it like I am spreading fertilizer....... :chairfall:

new mower has a hose attachment.... that should make clean up a snap. :whistle:

B

it's a time saving versoin of.... uh........... muck spreading... kinda like self inflicted fertilizer..........

Perhaps, but I use manure. I'm not sure of the beneficial aspects of pureed dog sheit being splattered about. :shrug:

B

hehe. i do............... :sly: i was never charged for that offense tho :jig: