VG33E oil relo kit

Trying to find out exactly what I need for hoses and 90o fittings, which I'll purchase somewhere else. :aok:

NICE!! For the 90's I'd wait till you get the kit, take the fittings into NAPA, and I'll bet they can find something...I've found napa better than autozone, advance auto parts, etc. when it comes to stuff like that. Btw, Amsoil includes the elbows in their kit...maybe you can get some from them as "replacement" parts or something.

Edited by SixGuns

NICE!! For the 90's I'd wait till you get the kit, take the fittings into NAPA, and I'll bet they can find something...I've found napa better than autozone, advance auto parts, etc. when it comes to stuff like that.

NAPA it is. :aok:

I'm going to start there for hoses, too. Thanks! :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
Thats bad ass. Definatly let us know how that goes. BTW, what kit is this?

It's just a universal kit desinged to fit M20x1.5 thread oil filter. The hardware is definitely good quality, the two plates being CNC machined. I threaded everything together last night and it was all super smooth. I would think teflon taping the 10AN fittings and performing a dry run of everything put together would be wise.

I'm looking at options for 90o 10AN fittings at the moment; maybe I can avoid that depending on the oil lines I end up running.

If I can pick up oil lines for the weekend, I'll be doing this install either Sunday or Monday. :aok:

Hoses are in! :jig:

Had 'em made with 90o fittings on for hooking up to the sandwich plate (actually I stole this idea from someone else :lol:).

I may still get separate ones for the relo plate depending on where I end up mounting it.

I will take pics of the goods when I get home. :aok:

Definitely post up some pics with the install!

BTW, AN fittings do not need teflon tape. Just install them how they are. They seal on the flare/seat.

Thanks for the advice. :beer:

So I don't need any teflon tape for any of this install? Schweet! :D

Anyhoo, here are the pics of the hoses:

DSC07289.jpg

DSC07290.jpg

DSC07291.jpg

I took three using different flash settings... Don't know if it helped much. :shrug:

Yeah! Quit taking pictures of it on your bed, and INSTALL IT ON YOUR TRUCK! P...

:D I don't ask much do I?

If it wasn't for the 2-day blizzard I'd already have it done, Pezzy. :fish:

As soon as I get oil and a filter and a few hours to do the install, you'll see pics of the whole darn thing! :lol:

tekaz, how much do you have invested in this oil relo kit, so far? that's a beautiful setup!

and what's this 'blizzard' thing you speak of? i've never heard of it... :D

Kit was $85USD shipped to my door, about $110CAD at the time I bought it. The lines came to about $40CAD less than half of what I would have spent to get the same ones sent from the company that made the relo kit. :D

And this blizzard thing is just part of life in the Great White North... Makes having a Pathfinder a worthy daily driver. :aok:

oh. a cold front just blew in and the high today is 67F, or about 19C. :D

Damn you! *shakes fist towards Texas* :D

Actually, it's not so cold here. Just the wind and snow make for a nasty combination. Couldn't care less when I've got the rig in 4HI and all's well! :jig:

I won't lie either. If it wasn't for work, I'd probably be installing this kit at this very moment. I have OCD, after all. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...