Pathfinders Any Good For Big Doods?

OllieDixon

Yeah, the back-seats aren't the best, but, if the trunk isn't loaded to the gills, they do recline a bit, which helps dramatically.

Memphis, TN, to Washington, DC - 940 miles, 17.5 hours, stops only for fuel/food/facilities....was quite tired and a bit stiff from sitting for that long when I got in, but no soreness. But then again, sit in any chair for nearly 18 hours, and tell me you're not a bit stiff...

No, that was available 99.5-2001. 2002 and later were mono-tone.

I'm not as tall as you are, 5'11, but I drove my 99 3.3L Automatic from Arizona to DC in 3 days, solo, and had no issues. They're actually quite comfortable on long trips and surprisingly stable at triple-digit plus speeds...I was in Kansas, and there was a Tornado....

I'm surprised your mud tires handled that speed, I figured most mud tires are rated at 90mph or so

Thanks guys.

I might go take a look at this one on Saturday .. http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/ctd/1029311147.html

that pathy is rebuilt status. they posted that ad months ago and now they dont even mention it. make sure you get the papers showing that it was fixed/frame is straight by a reputable shop and not their own garage in the back.

from my research about the 4runner is the head gasket problems. i'd rather change a timing belt then a head gasket.

that pathy is rebuilt status. they posted that ad months ago and now they dont even mention it. make sure you get the papers showing that it was fixed/frame is straight by a reputable shop and not their own garage in the back.

from my research about the 4runner is the head gasket problems. i'd rather change a timing belt then a head gasket.

Wow. Thanks .. I knew there had to be a reason it was fairly cheap. Deff not going to take the ferry over for that one :D

My 6'5" 350lb cousin drove my '96 a few times and his knees were jammed up to the dash with the seat as far back and down as it'd go, but he said it was reasonably comfortable. Mine is an automatic though, not sure how he'd have done with a clutch.

I'm 6'0", 220lbs and have no problems whatsoever. Seems very roomy for me, but I've got the seat all the way back.