Where are all the OZies

Cyril

just scribe the holes like arb do for latter on

Would be very easy to make it dual purpose, have an infill that will slots onto the hole & secured by a couple of dome head bolts, then when a winch is wanted to be installed, undo the bolts and your ready to go. Can use the same holes that a fairlead would use.

At least they were friendly about it, they reckon they like it, but best to change it before somebody has a cry about it.

im dying to get the new tyres.

ive decided to definately keep my terrano, i was thinking for ages whether to keep it, or to trade up to a patrol or something.

so it looks like im keeping, especially after spending 800 on suspension, and now 800 on tyres.

when i get back from holidays, the plan is to get my drz400 licenced, then i can park the terry up everynow and then, and fix things that need to be fixed.

next thing i want to do is go through and replace all the rubbers in the suspension, and ball joints etc.

Cool, I will have to do all my rubbers too, probably when the house sells I will get all of them and do the lot at once, both front & rear. Will possibly get the interior re-trimmed through work. But first of all, will have to do my front bar, boys recon they can cut it when I am ready no worries, but I will chat to the boss first. Unless I get it cut and then have one of the boys weld it up at home.

Cyril, thats an awsome pic of your beast on the beach, how did it go on the sand?

i did some reaserch on the tyres im getting, i probably should have done it before i decided to get them. but you know how it is, you walk into a shop, see something you want, and decide u just have to have it. i know it keeps me broke.

everybody thats had the maxxiss big horns (tyre name relates to penis size), cant get enough of them, and they all say they would buy them again.

only people that knock them, are guys that have got tyres that cost over $300 each, and reckon maxxiss is cheap @!*%, even though they have never had them.

so i hope there as good as everyone reckons.

i had an interesting thought, apperently cooper tyres a pretty good, heaps of guys in australia have them, including myself, and they all reckon there awsome (i cant complain about mine), but its weird, how on all the forums, including this one, it seems as though americans dont rate them, hardly do you ever see an american 4wd with them on, and not much gets said about them, and hardly anyone recomends them.

i just thought that was interesting.

mine are 3 years old, and are only half worn, so i cant complain, but i did notice yesterday, a big strip had been ripped off the inner sidewall, all the way to the canvas.

the strip was just hanging there, so i araldited it back on. she will be right.

Yeah, not sure how much the Coopers cost in the states, but with the amount of cheap tyres over there its just silly. Looks like the majortiy of people prefer the more agressive MT tyres.

You must have got that tyre hooked on a rock or something when you werent in at Red Hill the other weekend

i went for a run today out to the guy that had the wreck on gumtree. Got the radiator. Looks ok. Wreckers wanted 360 for a second hand. Was 430 for a new one but got his for 75. Got all that i needed. Went to do rear brakes and they sold me the wrong frign ones. But hopefully after this weekend she shoukd be all good to go.

still got to pass the pits yet. But wouldnt mind doing a power line run or something first just to make shure all is good. But i got the father inlaw comming end of next month. So can do with him and the boys or they can stay home and have some time out from them