Buying drugs from cops?!?!

Enjoi408

OH MY GODS!! I'm sure that is the only time that has happened!!

The evidence at trial showed that from November 2003 through April 2006.......Sease was a Memphis police officer from 2001 through 2005. He was discharged in 2005 for misconduct relating to one of the robberies. After he was fired, one of Sease’s co-conspirators, Andrew Hunt, became a Memphis reserve police officer and the two continued to rob drug dealers while pretending to be police officers, according to evidence presented at trial.

Hey, I wanna be a reserve cop!! Is that where you eat doughnuts 2 weekends a month and 2 weeks a year?? :D

"The shield of law enforcement shall not be tarnished," added Godwin.

Hmm, I'm thinking it already has been. This a$$ was doing this for 2.5 years and then 2.5 years later he is sentenced. Way to react quickly!!

Sease faces a minimum punishment of 275 years in prison. A sentencing date has been set for May 14, 2009.

This seems appropriate but what will actual time served be? 27 months with time off for good BJ's behavior??

B

Hey, I wanna be a reserve cop!! Is that where you eat doughnuts 2 weekends a month and 2 weeks a year?? :D

If thats the case, where do I sign up? I already have the build to store a years supply of doughnuts in 2 weeks.

LOL

In the US we have the army reserves (weekend warriors) that serve 1-2 weekends a month and 2 weeks a year after boot camp to maintain active status (and benefits). Unfortunately for many, that meant a tour in Iraq for vacation...

Anyway, that's just what 'reserve police officer' brought to mind.

PUT THE DOUGHNUT DOWN!! :D

B

Haha...well in the town i grew up a lot of the folks i graduated HS with joined all the local PD's in the area (like 5 or 6 small towns in the area) so when they made a bust on a drug dealer they would arrange to drop the $ or drugs off at the dealers place so it would be "safe" and their charges would be less...

they would then call/text their buddies who would then raid the place as thugs and steal all the money and drugs...I guess they got away with this for about 5 years or so and then finally the folks raiding ran into a pretty decent size drug house and they got into a big shootout

I know a good bit of folks went to jail for a long time...

i never bought drugs from a cop -- but i did sell drugs to a cop a few times. (a friends brother)

and all the times i been busted with drugs, the cops took the drugs and did not write any tickets. suspicious?? @!*%, i was happy.

i am very clean now, no drugs for 4 years now!!!