Photos for a magazine

flnl

Hi all,

An offroad magazine around here (Brazil) will is preparing an article about the Pathfinder, mainly the WD21, and they asked me to help with some info. I thought it would be nice to send them some images from other Pathfinders, mainly those rare in Brazil like:

- 2 door WD21 ( 88? someone else?)

- SAS'ed WD21

But I think it should be nice to have an authorization to use the image. Just a "you can use this photo" would be fine.

They also have a site (Planeta Off-Road).

Tkx!

If they are useful to you at all, the link in my sig is to my members trucks thread. Help yourself to use of any of them. Mine's nothing special but it's a resort for ya if needed.

Anything is helpful, I'm gonna send them the links and/or photos tonight, so they can choose one or more if they want. I'm not sure if they will use the images, but maybe they do.

I suggest you go through the Truck of the Month forum, there are tons of GREAT pictures in there. When you find what you'd like to submit, simply PM the person for permission. I'm pretty sure everyone will say it is ok to use, they were submitted for a public contest and are sometimes used to make calendars. If the pictures get used, you may have to send the subject a copy of the magazine though... ;)

B