Got a new Z today

dhardison

Well I'm just checkin in to say that the Pathy's running great and I had a lot of fun playing in the mud last weekend. The real news though is I traded my 03 350z for an 09 370z today. Drove it straight home and put it up in the garage waiting for better weather. This is my 8th Nissan/Datsun and I say kudos to Nissan for another home run. And of course thanks to NPORA for all the great help and advice with my Path.

I'm personally a fan of the 90 style 300z over the newer ones, took a while for the 350 to grow on me, but congrats! The 370 will grow on me after I tow a fiew due to non-drivers.

I haven't really liked the look of any since the 280z (not zx), until now. Though I have always thought of the Zs as nice vehicles, and wanted one of any vintage.

The original Z will always be my fav too. Still I have to keep a new car around for a daily driver so it might as well be a Z.

BTW thanks for the steering wheel. Every time I jump in my truck and grab that perfect wheel I say "thanks GrimGreg" for taking the time to pack it up and sending it to me.

Edited by dhardison

There's a guy near me that owns what I believe is an old Nissan 280zx Black Gold edition... it's HOT! But it's in a sad state of disrepair... I really wish I could buy it from him and restore it!

Still no pictures. I think you are full of crap... :D

B

It's been between 7 and 17 degrees all week and us southern TN boys ain't used to that kind of cold. I feel like I'm living in Alaska.

It's too cold to check out that squeak in the front end of the Path, check my post in WD21. So cold I'm starting to see why guys put cardboard in front of the radiator on their WD21's. And I always thought my truck warmed up pretty normal.

I'm a camera ho though so the pics are coming plus updated Pathy pics too.