Tag, with a polar bear...

Precise1

Oh please... you don't keep polar bear treats in your glove box??

The point is that the doors were locked so he couldn't get to the P-Bear Snacky Treats to hand them out!! What do you do then, Ms. Penguin McRancherson?? :D

B

I like the fact that photographer stood there taking pictures, instead of trying to get the bear's attention & help the guy...

Other truck was proably his and he was really wishing he had power locks so he could get more pictures......

I like the fact that photographer stood there taking pictures, instead of trying to get the bear's attention & help the guy...

But then he'd be putting himself at risk... I don't know if I'd want to attract the attention of a hungry polar bear... :scratchhead:

Bah, all you do is grab you tire iron, jump out of the truck, run over and brain it... :rolleyes:

Actually you don't leave the truck unless you have a multi shot large caliber fire arm and know how to use it well.

We weren't there so no sense picking it apart. It did look like it happened pretty fast; kinda had to... How long do you think a guy is going to keep ahead of a hungry polar bear??

I give this guy a serious :clap: for managing to keep cool enough to get away, and not just collapsing into the pool of his urine and sheit!!

B

But then he'd be putting himself at risk... I don't know if I'd want to attract the attention of a hungry polar bear... :scratchhead:

If he was in another vehicle or something all he'd have to do is yell or honk his horn, just to give the guy a second or two to get in his vehicle. I doubt the photographer was even close so they really wouldn't be puting themselves in harms way.

Ok, maybe, sorta, could be? Dude, have you ever seen/been near a bear before? A wild bear? As 'in the woods' ?

Ok, if you have, now multiply that by 2-5 depending on the bear. You wouldn't want to take many chances as the bear will do what it wants...

Noise, driving the truck to block, etc I thought about all that but at the end of it...

We weren't there so no sense picking it apart.
\

:beer:

B

I'm originally from WV, where during deer season its not uncommon to find a bear thats woken up & is hungry. Granted black bears are about half the size but when you are up a tree stand & one starts to climb the tree to come after you, you still realize that the bear is a lot bigger & stronger.

I'm originally from WV, where during deer season its not uncommon to find a bear thats woken up & is hungry. Granted black bears are about half the size but when you are up a tree stand & one starts to climb the tree to come after you, you still realize that the bear is a lot bigger & stronger.

I had something similar happen to me in Nor Cal when I was deer hunting, but it was a little brown bear. He/she wasn't agressive, but I came upon it and spooked it pretty good. Then it went running past my hunting partner and it scared the crap outa him :lmao: .

a little brown bear. He/she wasn't agressive, but I came upon it

TMI, Freak!! :D

A few years ago I was camping by lake Tahoe and, get this, they brought a bear into to camping site to release it... :blink: Yes, they had some dogs, an animal handler, a couple of cops with rubber slug loaded shotguns, etc but still. Could you please release the full grown bear a few miles from my camp site, not a few hundred feet?? It was quite impressive when it came charging out of the trap and loped up the hillside.

B