New to this Nissan Thing!

elite

My name is Jason. I live in Guelph, Ontario, Canada and I just got a 1995 Pathfinder and love it! This is going to be my toy for the summer up here. I plan on wheeling it come the spring. I would like to do a 5" lift on it and try and squeeze 33's under it. Any info on this truck would be great!

Here are a few pics of my pathfinder one is when I got it And the rest is what I did the second night of owning it.

Thanks

Jason

post-7621-1227431847_thumb.jpg

post-7621-1227431870_thumb.jpg

post-7621-1227431879_thumb.jpg

Edited by elite

Simon who??

:D

Welcome to NPORA!

Simon, as well as a few other members here have the 3+3 lifts (SL+BL) to fit 33's under his pathy.

Nice to see another canuck on the board. Another member, Nige, isnt too far from you (Kitchener) and he has the same set up on his pathy.

Welcome Jason WAVEY

Simon, as well as a few other members here have the 3+3 lifts (SL+BL) to fit 33's under his pathy.

Nige, isnt too far from you (Kitchener) and he has the same set up on his pathy.

Yep there are a number of us, and I think most of use would recommend that you go to 6 inches (3" SL + 3" BL) rather than 5 if you want to stuff 33's under there ;)

Welcome!!! I'm sure you'll learn to love your Pathy!! Unless you like insane HP or body lifts. Disregarding that, you'll find they do quite well. As for the 33' tires, like was said, the general agreement is the 3+3=33. 3" body lift and 3" suspension lift gives room for 33' tires...

B

meh, go big, 4+3 hahaha (i have that)........

i run 33's (with a 4+3 lift) but much trimming required on my beast ... but some do it without trimming on a 3 + 3 lift.... my trucks just like to be chopped and modified.... *sigh*

welcome to the family!

Edited by Slick