31x10.5x15 wildcat mt's

91PathSE

My nieghbor has a set of 4 31x10.5x15 wildcat mt's...They are new with about 500 miles on them, He bought them for his Pathfinder, then I bought the pathfinder(my green 95 with really bad frame) and he kept the new tires. Now he wants to get rid of them. So are they a good tires anyone even heard of them???

When I bought my yota a long time ago it came with a set of WildCat EXT's, which were an MT and I have to say that they were an great tire. I did end up getting rid of them before they were worn down, but not because of the tires. I simply moved to a 33in tire.

Now if they were the same as the tires you are talking about now, I cannot say for sure... all I can say is that I was happy with them then. :shrug:

Im thinking about just buying them...They are very cheap as in he wants $75 for all four on 6 lug rims....For $75 if I hate them I'll get rid of them.

Yeah for that price they are worth it. As you said, you can sell them if you don't like them.

AAAHHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

*gasp*

I just noticed... Nismojunky is looking forward to a 9000LB wench!!!

All I can say is DUDE!!! Tie your self off and bring a map!!

B

You ruined it B... I got a laugh out of that everytime I would see it!!!

changed my mind on tires...I still have the wildcats they are in my garage until winter hits..In the mean time I have a set of 31x10.5x15 General Grabber MT's that are going on tomomrow.

I'll post pics of those.