This brings tears to my eyes

csutke

This thread if full of win potential.

LMAO.

My last truck had NO mods... (sorry, I had a couple stickers, and I put a hard tonneau cover on it.) But I LOVED that truck... had it 7 years, and the day I traded it in (and had to beg for the $500 they gave me) I cried right at the dealership. It was my baby.

Dealerships are so flaky like that. When I traded in my exploder they gave me 6000$ for it. I still owed 5900$ on it so basically they gave me enough in trade in to pay it off. Hell, my parents traded in an 84 lincoln town car I had when they bought a new car, and they received 1200$ for that thing. Guess it all depends on the dealer and what kind of mood they are in.

Out of curiosity, how much work does someone have to do to a vehicle before they are allowed to be proud of it by your standards? Is a lift and a few other mods enough, or is anyone who doesn't do a one-ton axle swap just a noob that doesn't really care about their vehicle? Although, speaking of caring about one's vehicle, an argument could be made that someone who never wanted to get rid of his truck and replaced it with a similar model after it was wrecked has a much greater right to be proud of and care about his vehicle than someone who spent a lot of time talking about how much his Pathfinder sucked and how he was going to trade it for a Toyota and even made a for sale post, regardless of how much work was done to the respective vehicles.

Exactly, yes I dont have 1-tons under my ride, but you know what I dont want or need them, and I think if you were to ask your self missy, you dont need them either. If I recall correctly this all started as whos got a bigger d!ck contest between your friends and you. I take pride in my new pathy and I took pride in my old pathy. When I look at the "work" that youve done to yours I dont see to much pride, all I see is "Ohh chit look what I can waste my money on, and have the bigger d!ck" ohh I meant truck.

:clap:

Not to mention, a lot of people use their rigs as daily drivers, long distance trips, etc and don't necessarily want a huge body lift, solid axles, etc. Anything that would take away from milage or reliability/parts availability would be a liability at that point. Remember Missyota, some people wouldn't wan't your truck if you gave it to them (unless it was to unload it to the first person with $1000 cash).

Different strokes for different folks so why not try to be a little more respectful, eh?

B

Id like to see what kind of MPG you get out of yours, missy. I currently get 20 city 22 highway, I have more power than you do and you know what when it comes time to sell mine If i ever choose to do so, I will get more out of mine than you will, granted it is newer. Have you ever thought about who would buy yours, or how long its going to last in its current condition?

Ohh well I guess I can chalk it up to you being young and not realizing yet that nobody really cares what you drive, what size your axles are, what size your tires are, what can I do next to blow hard earned money on something that I really dont need and if they do thats not the kind of person that I personlly would want to hang out with.

Blood sweat and tears into that? WTF did you do to it? put on different tires and a bugsheild... ohhhh shiiittt :shiftyeyes:

When I look at the "work" that youve done to yours I dont see to much pride, all I see is "Ohh chit look what I can waste my money on, and have the bigger d!ck" ohh I meant truck.

Lol.

QUOTE(csutke @ Aug 13 2008, 04:53 PM)

When I look at the "work" that youve done to yours I dont see to much pride, all I see is "Ohh chit look what I can waste my money on, and have the bigger d!ck" ohh I meant truck.

Lol.

WOW I totally agree. Personally, I like his R50 better anyways. You don't have to SAS to be prowd of what you have.

QUOTE(LandShark @ Aug 13 2008, 11:47 AM)

This thread if full of win potential.

:chairfall:

Edited by Extreme90path

It is the old "to each their own" debate. My Hardbody that was the predicessor to my Pathy was no show stopping piece nor was it a sky high SAS beast. The work I had into it may not have been much to some people but it still still out from every other Hardbody I have ever seen(proably one of the only ones in my area at least with a frenched plate into the gate, I thought it was a mini truck at one point when fixing the frame the FIRST time and putting new panels on it). I was (and still am even though it is in pieces at work) proud as can be of it and the time me and my frieeds had into it. Just as I am proud of the time I have into my Pathy even though it is not extreme by any means. Everyone is getting too excited over this, not everyone is goeing to like the same thing.

Ohh well I guess I can chalk it up to you being young and not realizing yet that nobody really cares what you drive, what size your axles are, what size your tires are, what can I do next

I think Missy wants to do a "tranny" next. P...

Exactly, yes I dont have 1-tons under my ride, but you know what I dont want or need them, and I think if you were to ask your self missy, you dont need them either. If I recall correctly this all started as whos got a bigger d!ck contest between your friends and you. I take pride in my new pathy and I took pride in my old pathy. When I look at the "work" that youve done to yours I dont see to much pride, all I see is "Ohh chit look what I can waste my money on, and have the bigger d!ck" ohh I meant truck.

Id like to see what kind of MPG you get out of yours, missy. I currently get 20 city 22 highway, I have more power than you do and you know what when it comes time to sell mine If i ever choose to do so, I will get more out of mine than you will, granted it is newer. Have you ever thought about who would buy yours, or how long its going to last in its current condition?

Ohh well I guess I can chalk it up to you being young and not realizing yet that nobody really cares what you drive, what size your axles are, what size your tires are, what can I do next to blow hard earned money on something that I really dont need and if they do thats not the kind of person that I personlly would want to hang out with.

ha... i bet you if we changed up i could pull you if we both put it in 4. Dude... i still still make them peel out, i get about 16 miles to the gallon but whatever .... can you run over cars?

Oh and redfinder... stfu

ha... i bet you if we changed up i could pull you if we both put it in 4. Dude... i still still make them peel out, i get about 16 miles to the gallon but whatever .... can you run over cars?

Oh and redfinder... stfu

I still give you tons of props on your rig cause you did it. Balls up, if it ain't your cup of tea, move on. But 16mpg? WTF are you smoking down there, T.O.M.? ;) I'm on mild lift, stock drivetrain, 31x12.5 and I'm doing fukin cartwheels at the gas pump if I can even approach 16mpg and beat 250 miles per tank. I call B.S.

Says the guy who posted pics of himself in woman's underwear

nuff said.

haha I am glad I missed that one. :chairfall:

Btw I do give props for the work put into it (it is a beast), but just not the additude behind it.

WOW off-topic...

Edited by Extreme90path

I still give you tons of props on your rig cause you did it. Balls up, if it ain't your cup of tea, move on. But 16mpg? WTF are you smoking down there, T.O.M.? ;) I'm on mild lift, stock drivetrain, 31x12.5 and I'm doing fukin cartwheels at the gas pump if I can even approach 16mpg and beat 250 miles per tank. I call B.S.

swear dude, its alot of unsprung weight also

next fill up i will take some pictures and show you

Well I can see that this thread has totally lost all meaning, and has gone where I didnt want it to go.

Mods please feel free to lock or delete this thread.

Yeah, it happens sometimes... As per your request, this thread is closed.

B