Bought my BL

ILoveMyPatty

For 87-90 applications, which most likely means that the rearmost body mount bolts will be too short, yes? Excellent. I totally forgot about that, until I just read the How-To on the BL install topic. Son of a... So now I'll have to go get new bolts... I wonder if they'll provide them... hmmmm....

The mount height is not the issue at the rear at all, its the bolt size/threads. They're funky, I can't remember the size. 88?! Basically, its almost the same kit between the trucks other than this... The stock setup slides the mount in, but then there's a loosely mounted captive nut inside... yada yada... I've heard of guys just cutting into the steel from above, then swapping out the stock stuff for standard nuts, bolts and washers. There are options.

The directions in the AC kit that I got from 4x4part.com says for 86-90 uses 10x180mm. My 94 took a bigger and longer bolt than that (no idea on the size now). Those were added to my kit before it shipped. If you are sure that is what you need then you are welcome to mine just for the shipping.

The directions in the AC kit that I got from 4x4part.com says for 86-90 uses 10x180mm. My 94 took a bigger and longer bolt than that (no idea on the size now).

Rearmost body mount bolts are metric, with thread size M10x1.25 or M12x1.25 (depends on truck production year). M10x1.25 used on older trucks (before 07/92? i don't know).

Yep, I'm pretty sure it is M12x1.25. This has been discussed many times and I posted some links on where to buy them.

The first person to use the search function and links that thread, gets a cookie...

B