Rough Country - sales contact

BrSurfer

Hi folks,

I've been trying to make contact with Rough Country sales people in the last days with no success. :thumbsdown:

I want to buy two sets of UCA and I'm trying to know if they would ship their products to Brazil .

Does anybody know an e-mail of their Sales department different from the ones they have on their website?

Thanks,

Maybe they're slow to answer to their emails :puterpunch:

I want to buy a set of them too, please let me know if you get any answer from them. Maybe we could buy together and lower the freight costs.

Since they have their e-mails available in text in the website, I can only imagine the quantity of spam messages they receive daily.

This surely make things difficult to control.

Anyway, I guess we've no other choice than contacting them by phone...

Companies like that?

Yup, like that. Bigger companies. Samller shops or companies (and I mean shops/companies not people like your boy Runnerman...) tend to be a bit quicker to respond, plus they don't give generalized or vague answers. But who knows maybe they are quicker than I think...

Let us know when you get a respnse

So, I’ve finally received a response from Rough Country. I’ ve tried their wholesales email address and I got a prompt response from them yesterday. :wiggle:

Well, but not everything is good news. They sent me a cotation of $249 for one set of UCAs! :thumbsdown:

I was especting something like $170…

Am I wrong and the price is really that?

• 1 month later...

That is a complete lift package for Hardbody's. However, they do list the components prices and the arms are listed as $386.45

Rough Country's UCA's are Superlift arms, just power coated instead of zinc coated.

You might try again and see if you get a different person's response, and deal with them. Mine were like $130-140 if I remember right, but that was like 4 years ago. They used to separate the a-arms from the Hardbody kits, but I think they realized they were stuck with a bunch of extra leaf spring lift parts, and that apparently stopped. Is it any cheaper to order on the US side, and then have them shipped down? Good luck!

could be worse...

i just contacted North shore Off Road for some calmini parts and guess what? a rip off...

1) Calmini Upper Control Arm kit (NP12635) : $532.45

2) Calmini Idler Arm Brace (NP12490) : $ 44.75

at least i thought so.

peace

al

1) Calmini Upper Control Arm kit (NP12635) : $532.45

It seems to be a bit cheaper on their web site, what am I missing here??

http://www.purenissan.com/control_arms.htm

I was looking at these; being a machinist, I'm certain they are the strongest design, don't know about the best though... :shrug:

I need to do more research before I buy...

B

It seems to be a bit cheaper on their web site, what am I missing here??

Well, either it's typical Calmini customer service... or maybe he listed Canadian, or it includes shipping??

As for Rough Country... When I ordered Simon's UCA's I called for a price, and was given a retarded high price. I then checked the boards, to recheck what I had read from others... I called back a couple weeks later and was given another price, which was much cheaper. I ordered them then!! Pickles, I believe the price has gone up since you ordered yours... pretty sure I paid more than that.