Blazer vs Pathy....

MY1PATH

I got hit by a chevy blazer the other day knocked my Pathy sideways at least a foot...

061808_19481.jpg061808_19482.jpg061808_19492.jpg

He had to have it towed out and the engine wasn't shonding right after the hit...

But the Pathy on the other hand was still able to drive me to work with no aprearant driving issues...

061808_19501.jpg061808_19502.jpg061808_19503.jpg

I think the tire carier helped to spread out allot of the impact. the only not-so obvious damage is a small dent in my back door and the back door frame got pushed over about 1/2". I gotta get that straigtened or the door shaved for it to close w/o hitting the tail light b4 I get a new light.

I was thinking about getting some Black Altezza TailLights but they only list them for hardbodies they look the same shape as pathy lights and I know allot of parts are inter-changable between the d21 & wd21

Does anybody know if lights will fit?

Edited by MY1PATH

Stock pathys will out wheel a stock blazer too, even with me driving! (My friend and I went wheeling with my 93 in his back yard, had to pull out blazer/jimmy twice.....)

Glad to see the truck and you are ok.

no injuries, pathy came out on top..... yup, i'd say it was a good day. glad everyone is ok.

damn a lotta pathy's have been gettin hit lately! *hides her 2 babies*

d-21 taillights are a total different ballpark in every dimension. it was almost a thought to do to mine considering i have a TON if d-21 pieces around(been driving one for the last 8 years,aquire parts i cant throw away and now stripping it before i junk it adding to the pile). glad to see you didnt fair too bad(and obviously won the battle). i guess the guy didnt realize the motor sound after bending it was most likely the fan off of the shroud(see it alot with them and s-10s when they K.O. the front)

Edited by nunya

i guess the guy didnt realize the motor sound after bending it was most likely the fan off of the shroud(see it alot with them and s-10s when they K.O. the front)

we both noticed it was Idling pretty rough, if its a mechanical fan that could be the cause.