1995 Pathfinder Accessories

Bumper guards, window decals, fog lights, lift kits, running boards. Stuff like that.

Have you used the search feature?

There are plenty of topics on most of your queries on here.

http://www.4x4parts.com/catalog/ (good prices and 3" BL is an awesome 1st upgrade and cheap!-)

and

http://www.purenissan.com/nissanmain.htm (calmini; I have had excellent luck with steering and 3"SL but it was $$)

is mainly where most of my cash went,

a little to summit (like the hayden tranny cooler)

Bumper guards, window decals, fog lights, lift kits, running boards. Stuff like that.

You may have to search for a decently-priced brushguard or push bar, companies seem to have forgotten that WD21's exist. :(

Decals: you can have 'em custom made at any of a large number of sign shops, decal shops, Ebay, what have you.

Fog lights? Any 4x4 parts website or Ebay again. I've scored many a set of PIAAs on Ebay for VERY CHEAP.

Running boards: what for? Heh.

rugged rocks off road...... one of our own owns the site.

don't bother with steps, not worth it.

decals, you can search on here for them, but i had my own made...... quicker and the way i wanted them. ( i also bought some from Josh on here too)

check ebay for stuff too....

and our very own classifieds section.

Thanks for the references. They helped a lot. Just another question would be, "Is there a maximum tire width that the rear tire carrier can hold?" I was thinking of getting 5 255/70 or 265/70's on it and was wondering if I could put the 5th tire on the tire carrier without having to modify it.

Edited by 95champagnepath

It all depends on the backspacing of your rims. I've had a 285/65R16 tire on mine, and it was fine, though, my backspacing was not stock. Not 100% sure at this point what it is, but my tires stick out quite a bit.

• 6 months later...