NPORA Truck Of The Month - April 2008

NissanNut

• 2 weeks later...

that is pretty crazy the difference the solid axle makes. you can really see it when you compare trailchasers truck and this one on those nice orange rocks. no offence dave! i really like your truck too!

can you do a little write up oe post a link of what you've done to the front end?

that is pretty crazy the difference the solid axle makes. you can really see it when you compare trailchasers truck and this one on those nice orange rocks. no offence dave! i really like your truck too!

can you do a little write up oe post a link of what you've done to the front end?

:clickdalink: Here is the 3 link write up.

http://nissannut.com/projects/SAS_3link

Last weekend I added some fender lights, removed grill guard, new antenna and new 2007 badge.

bridgeport00030.jpg

bridgeport00031.jpg

that's a pretty good page you have built there. someone should post it in the website links for our pathies section in the general forum

Agreed! I love your pathy set up also a great write up you did on it! Someday I hope to do a Coil SAS. :crossedwires:

Thanks for the kind words. I am really enjoying the Pathfinder daily. Perfect all aroud vehicle for Me. My kids love it too. My wife complains its to hard to climb into.

Edited by NissanNut

• 2 weeks later...