CRAZY neighbor stalking me

Nissyota88

Best line from the story

one of these mornings im gonna go outside and find him sniffing my seat or some chit

Best advice

Next time tell him he's a weird mo.fo. Or just stay bent over and don't bitch about it

2nd best advice

when ritalin goes bad. this sounds like a good southpark episode. I'd try to sell it to them before your medical bills from this dude's removal of your kidneys happens

Yeesh!! I've dealt with some wierdo's in my time, but this one seems grade A!!

(no way in hell am I eating anything he gives me)

Ok, you obviously are not excessively stupid. Avoid anything that your logic warns against.

I don't know what to do about this, mom said I should go over there and talk to him about it

I don't think so. Next time you have a run in with him, I WOULD tell him that you think he has issues, you have 0 interest in interacting with him and he should stay clear of you and yours lest he make you respond unpleasantly. Frankly, thats as far as I'd go. Crazy is crazy, and this guy is batsheit... The problem is you don't know if he is harmless (quite possible) or just this side of homicidal. I'd prefer to err on the safe side so lock your truck, the house at night, keep your eyes open and pay attention to little things that may give you warning. Have mom and anyone else do the same. I'm not trying to freak you out but I'd hate to hear of more serious issues that may have been avoidable. Don't play tough guy; anyone is reachable one way or another and most with nothing more than patience, darkness and a screw driver.... You get my point.

I do recommend taking what you have (the heiroglyphics, notes, etc) to the local police to start a file. Not only could it save you legally (by creating a history, intent, etc) if you are forced to 'defend' yourself at some time, but it may bolster a case that someone else has going against this character. The best scenario is that he is forced to move or comitted, ie. gone, right? Odds are it's harmless, but I'm not a gambler.

On that note,

Next time tell him he's a weird mo.fo. Or just stay bent over and don't bitch about it
:clap:

The last landlady's son was a tweeker/rehab/tweeker/rehab...ad nausium... in a bad way. He tore the dash out of the honda because there were spy devices that were monitoring him. He hid in a river/reeds for 8 hours because a helicopter flew over head. He rolled his nissan sentra trying to get away from the 'watchers'. He was found at night,in the rain, in the back yard, naked, wearing a sheepship seat cover chiseling the 10 commandments into stepping stones, but chiseling was too hard so after commandment #2 it was in magic marker... (I REALLY wish I could have read the 'commandments'!!!).

Thats just what comes to mind, not the whole history. The stablizing point of our interactions came when I showed him my .357 derringer and told him I bought it for him, but not as a gift... Trust me, I've dealt with freaks.

B

schizophrenia is a bitch.. one of my dishwashers is schizo.. funny as hell to listen to his stories though :)

If I were you i'd get rid of all your strange pictures on the net, because if somebody REALLY wanted to screw with you, all they'd have to do is print one out and put it in his mailbox ;)

schizophrenia is a bitch.. one of my dishwashers is schizo.. funny as hell to listen to his stories though :)

If I were you i'd get rid of all your strange pictures on the net, because if somebody REALLY wanted to screw with you, all they'd have to do is print one out and put it in his mailbox ;)

Im moving :D

My solution... in all honesty...

Go invest in a good Taser... 50,000 volts ought to do nicely.

if he EVER touches you, hit him with it good.

I'm sorry, but he's a few nuts short of a full pack!

Hmm, good that he probably isn't an axe murderer, but you don't have any answers as to what IS going on yet. I think it would behoove you to determine his history, if he is being properly cared for, on his meds, etc. Get his name from his mail, google it... Call the county recorders office and find out who owns the property... Go to the police station and ask for any criminal record... These are all sources of public information. I used to work as a collection agent and moonlighted for a couple of detectives; there are MANY legal, free ways of collecting information, and eventually you find something key that ties it all together. PM me if you want more help. I'm glad I was probably wrong also, but my experiences make me error on the side of caution...

Congrats on learning a life lesson, now follow through and you won't be left wondering about that crazy freak who turned out to be ok...

Oh, and your mom needs to learn when to leave things alone, sorry about that.

B

After reading the thread all the way through, it was kind of sad.

The screwball just wanted a buddy, and the guys pushing the topic ended up being a bunch of bleeding hearts.

Interesting, but not very entertaining. I think we were all hoping someone would end up on (or in) a milk carton. :blink: