Possibly ripped off?

Kittamaru

Yeah im a busy man,

Im am finishing a EMT class, getting ready for 2 big exams

knowone got ripped off, Im not on the forums as much before, my pathfinder is gone. Motor and frame whent out. And if people are sending me PM's im not sure if im getting the emails letting me know, I got one from PEzzy this morning alerting me to this. My apologizes for the lack of communications. Kit I did leave you some responses on AIM, so you cant say you havent had no contact with me. And last message I sent you on there I said it was shipped just had to get you the tracking number. My wife did the shipping on the packege for me so she needs to get into her work computer to get the number.

Thanks

Josh

*titls*

Ah hell, I know what the problem is! My bad bud.

I don't actually use AIM - I use Trillian. It has AIM/MSN/ICQ/IRC/Yahoo in one package... only problem is, I cannot seem to receive offline messages from AIM. No idea why... I get a message stating I HAVE one, but I can't actually get the message itself.

Can you PM me the tracking number? I appologize for being so hasty, but even a small sum of money is a fortune for me right now considering my parents are in debt to the tone of 200k USD. Yeah, don't ask how.

I'll try to look into resolving the AIM issue... or may just remove AIM from my Trillian install altogether. *shrugs*

I don't actually use AIM - I use Trillian.

All aboard the fail boat.... :tonguefinger:

Just kidding, but yeah trillian sucks, just use aim or msn, that way you get all the features of each, even if you have to juggle the different windows....

I actually can't... I don't know why but AIM won't run on my computer. Maybe it has something to do with me uninstalling Spyware... *chuckles*

Just kidding, but Trillian has always been easier for me since I can use it on ANY pc in the world that has a USB slot thanks to my U3 drive :)

I actually can't... I don't know why but AIM won't run on my computer. Maybe it has something to do with me uninstalling Spyware... *chuckles*

Just kidding, but Trillian has always been easier for me since I can use it on ANY pc in the world that has a USB slot thanks to my U3 drive :)

AIM and Yahoo both screwed up my computer. AIM kept having trojans come across, and Yahoo had a back door hack in it. :angry:

I would like to appologize to Josh - I recieved the spoiler and hinges + console today.

Sadly, the center console wont' fit (doh, my dumb) but the spoiler and hinges are on and the truck looks beautiful.

Thanks a bunch Josh - if possible, could a moderator delete this topic? I'll PM him my thanks :)

Ok Kit, I'll lock it but leave it posted for a bit so people can catch up and there won't be any bad thoughts about Josh floating around....

I'll delete it in a week.

B

I would like to appologize to Josh - I recieved the spoiler and hinges + console today.

Sadly, the center console wont' fit (doh, my dumb) but the spoiler and hinges are on and the truck looks beautiful.

Thanks a bunch Josh - if possible, could a moderator delete this topic? I'll PM him my thanks :)

Ok Kit, I'll lock it but leave it posted for a bit so people can catch up and there won't be any bad thoughts about Josh floating around....

I'll delete it in a week.

B

don't underestimate the power of a guilt trip. i am thinking that's what worked.