Possibly ripped off?

Kittamaru

Just posting this out of frustration... it will be a week sunday since I paypal'ed the cash to josh for the rear spoiler+hinges, and since then he has not responded to any PM's, nor my attempt to contact him via AIM. I'm starting to feel a little disconcerted...

Anyone know josh personally and can vouch for him? He's been online multiple times since I've pm'ed him... that's why I'm so confused.

Anyway, not trying to point fingers... but with money tight for me, if I don't get a response in two or three days, I'm going to have to contact paypal and have them rescind the transaction *shrugs* I can't, literally, afford to get ripped off.

I would sit tight, he's been on & off with the stickers too, he gets busy and stuff, but he's always seemed to come back, and come through in the end. Hopefully the same will happen with you.

I wouldn't worry about Josh. I just bought my sunroof shade and wires from him, it took about 2 weeks, but I just got them yesterday. I sent him a PM on thursday, and he responded very quickly. Like Pezzy said, just sit tight bud. Josh will come through.

no matter what you guys say, that's not cool anyway. i wouldn't just sit and wait w/o an answer. file on him with paypal and maybe he'll learn to reply eh? i've seen too many people getting ripped off to give any other advice.

no matter what you guys say, that's not cool anyway. i wouldn't just sit and wait w/o an answer. file on him with paypal and maybe he'll learn to reply eh? i've seen too many people getting ripped off to give any other advice.

I agree about wanting a response, but Josh isn't _&P. You shouldn't have to file on him. But its not my deal so do what you feel you gotta do Kitta.

Edited by mzxtreme
let's leave L out of it

I've been hesitant on here to trust anyone as of late...I'm still waiting (for almost 2 years now) for a small payment of $10 which I don't really care about it's just that I made the mistake of shipping a part prior to payment b/c I was being a nice guy and it bit me and if it would have been I can't afford the $10 thats cool but I got story after story of how the payment was in the mail and yada yada...I'll keep them nameless but since this event has happened their presence on the boards have been very limited

and I still havent gotten my "prize" :shiftyeyes: but its all good since I don't have a functioning pathy here in ca so I"d resort to sticking them on my toolbox but its just the point...

Thats y i wish we had a feedback system on here so you could see who you're buying from and who they've ripped B4 (not saying your getting ripped) but its just my .02

I agree about wanting a response, but Josh isn't _&P. You shouldn't have to file on him. But its not my deal so do what you feel you gotta do Kitta.

well no but that's how things start. phil was up and up way back when too, no?

well no but that's how things start. phil was up and up way back when too, no?

Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with you. I was just giving my opinion of this particular situation.

I still havent gotten my "prize" :shiftyeyes: but its all good since I don't have a functioning pathy here in ca so I"d resort to sticking them on my toolbox but its just the point...

Prize for what?

If you put something on here that you want to sell, and someone makes a payment, you should respond quickly with confirmation and shipping info. Its just low down and dirty business to do that to people and there is no excuse. I dont care if he isn't on the boards often or busy, he can take 5 minutes to respond to his paypal. Fil the claim, just because he is irresponsible doesn't mean you should go through this.

Agreed 100% A response takes 2 seconds to write. "Sorry, been busy...etc. etc." I don't buy anyone being THAT busy. And if your computers' down, find another. I refuse to believe someone doesn't have the time to shoot a single line ESPECIALLY after a payments' been made.

Not too many people to trust these days, or ever for that matter, on the internet.

Agreed 100% A response takes 2 seconds to write. "Sorry, been busy...etc. etc." I don't buy anyone being THAT busy. And if your computers' down, find another. I refuse to believe someone doesn't have the time to shoot a single line ESPECIALLY after a payments' been made.

Not too many people to trust these days, or ever for that matter, on the internet.

that's what i am saying.. not all that long ago i was going to purchase a part from someone; we haggled over the price a bit and then i never got a responce wheather the last price we discussed was the one.. he finally repsonded a couple of weeks without actually answering my last Q so the deal never went through. it's not that hard to hit reply and type 3 letters but maybe it is, what do i know.

If you put something on here that you want to sell, and someone makes a payment, you should respond quickly with confirmation and shipping info. Its just low down and dirty business to do that to people and there is no excuse. I dont care if he isn't on the boards often or busy, he can take 5 minutes to respond to his paypal.

I have no idea who we are talking about but I say file through Paypal & get your money back if they can't even respond back. Thats just lazy & irresponsible & hopefully whoever they will read this & get their as$ in gear! Ship his crap or give the money back! (kinda like "if the glove don't fit you must acquit"). Thats kinda shady to stiff someone you meet in a place like this as well. We are all trying to hangout & come together under a common "idea" & it aint cheating others, its Pathfinders!

Yeah, I knew that in general, but unfortunately, had it re-taught to me by someone here. Unfortunately, for a decent sum too... P...

B

Yeah, I knew that in general, but unfortunately, had it re-taught to me by someone here. Unfortunately, for a decent sum too... P...

B

Ooh...explain B...

Nah, I'm not going there for now, maybe never. :shrug:

I doubt any of you would find/put yourselves in this position; all the better for you!

I just tried to help someone out and made a poor judgement choice. Instead, it's cost me about a grand so far (counting how I would invest otherwise).

My bad, so the next guy can just get off his ass and deal with things himself...

B

Yeah im a busy man,

Im am finishing a EMT class, getting ready for 2 big exams

knowone got ripped off, Im not on the forums as much before, my pathfinder is gone. Motor and frame whent out. And if people are sending me PM's im not sure if im getting the emails letting me know, I got one from PEzzy this morning alerting me to this. My apologizes for the lack of communications. Kit I did leave you some responses on AIM, so you cant say you havent had no contact with me. And last message I sent you on there I said it was shipped just had to get you the tracking number. My wife did the shipping on the packege for me so she needs to get into her work computer to get the number.

Thanks

Josh