Good deal?

Nissyota88

THEY DON'T REALLY GIVE YOU THAT MUCH LIFT. LOOK AROUND THE PIC FORUMS; PLENTY OF LIFTED TRUCK ON DISPLAY THERE. AND IF YOU RE-INDEX THE T-BARS THE TRUCK SHOULD LEAN AT ALL.

re index? does that mean just tighten them? :shiftyeyes:

THEY DON'T REALLY GIVE YOU THAT MUCH LIFT. LOOK AROUND THE PIC FORUMS; PLENTY OF LIFTED TRUCK ON DISPLAY THERE. AND IF YOU RE-INDEX THE T-BARS THE TRUCK SHOULD LEAN AT ALL.

well i got about 5" from NEW JGC coils with 1" coil spacers....looks real good to me. enought clearance from my SL only to run 34's on the stock lego rims......and they just arrived today so ill have pics up in a couple days.

Edited by pathmaker1

wont the springs just lift up the rear hella? Anybody got a pic of theirs witha 3 inch bl and tbarcrank and the springs? i wanna see how much its down in the front

here's mine. 3+3 with stock legos and 31's, like you asked for :tongue: oh and i got the coils from a jeep dismantler place for $20.

and don't mind the oil stains on the driveway, they're from my dad's truck.

slside2.jpg

slside.jpg

Edited by StatutoryApe

Ask the guy to measure the coil wire diameter. You want at least the .54" ones, I have the .58" ones and they gave 3" of lift.

The dude wrote me said 60 for all them.. i said i just wanted the fronts, then he said you mean xj coils right :suicide:

here's mine. 3+3 with stock legos and 31's, like you asked for :tongue: oh and i got the coils from a jeep dismantler place for $20.

and don't mind the oil stains on the driveway, they're from my dad's truck.

slside2.jpg

slside.jpg

damn sweet :D think you could fit 33"s?

Just make sure he *really* has Grand Cherokee springs. ;)

As for pics, there are tons. Some people whine about not getting a lot of lift, others have plently. I've got a rear tire carrier with a 31 MT, plus a sub box and amp in back, and its been level and fine for like 4 years now.

This is with a 3" BL + JGC coils, Sway Away Tbars, Rough Country UCA's (and the above gear), and little 31x12.5x15

tires.

truck.jpg