who is good with photoshop?

Nissyota88

Sadly, that one turned out better than this one... you got some lift too, to fit the tires... :wacko:

petfindernonbling.jpg

What the deuce?!?! I did a double take there for a second.....thought my truck ended up in this thread. :lol:

It's an ARB... long story as to how he got it, basically ebay.

You can get them @ 4x4 parts, as well as other places...

AHH!! thats how much i bought the pathy for.. heck no lol

check out this front and rear bumper.. i wanna make mine like this

where you get your bumper? did you make it? :shiftyeyes:

Yep, front is an ARB, rear one is a custom job, with recovery shackles, 2" receiver and tire carrier with gas can holder. :)

Ok im a toyota guy and like the 2nd gen 4runners with the removable tops... has anyone done this befoer with a pathy?

Ya i know.. sweet photoshop skills :tonguefinger:

pathy.jpg

Ah, is this not just a Hardbody P/U with a cap then?

Ah, is this not just a Hardbody P/U with a cap then?

Its got the seats and throw in a roll bar for passanger protection

An old chop I did:

882drchop1w.jpg

Here is my bumper (homebuilt):

evolutionb.jpg

Ya.. i kinda like how tha hardbodys look though, but like how i could have seats in the back.. i guess it reminds me of cali :handlebars:

I may steal your bumper idea lol im still looking around, that looks good though and probably cheap

Edited by Nissyota88

I may steal your bumper idea lol im still looking around, that looks good though and probably cheap

I'll give you measurements if ya want, I don't care.

The idea on the chop I did was to leave a little cab area behind the front seats only. I don't have a rear seat, in that truck anyway. Then chop the hatch and make the lower half the tail gate, and weld the upper half to the cut off cab to close it in with the window still usable. "Tex" posted up some pics of a chopped on in NZ last year that was for sale, I was looking at it getting ideas for a custom soft top. Still unsure where I will go with my 88.

I'll give you measurements if ya want, I don't care.

The idea on the chop I did was to leave a little cab area behind the front seats only. I don't have a rear seat, in that truck anyway. Then chop the hatch and make the lower half the tail gate, and weld the upper half to the cut off cab to close it in with the window still usable. "Tex" posted up some pics of a chopped on in NZ last year that was for sale, I was looking at it getting ideas for a custom soft top. Still unsure where I will go with my 88.

Yes please on the mesurments WAVEY

Im looking at something like dis... and thinking of making half doors or tube doors

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg