Pathfinder leaning to the left

Crispyc

I have a 91 Pathfinder 4WD. I replaced the torsion bars, the front and rear shocks and the springs. I checked all the part numbers before intalling them to verify that they were as they should be, but after installing the right side is higher than the left side. I swaped the springs from the left to the right to see if that would make a difference, nothing changed. Any suggestions on what the problem may be?

The adjuster on the torsion bars need some tweaking. You'll have to crank up the left side, or crank down the right to get it level.

Yep I had the same issue except i was leaning to the right.

I used the jack that came with the truck and a jackstand, and 20 minutes later, she was level again. But you have to drive it around a bit to let it settle and then fine tune it.

I've read on here that you have to get an alignment afterwards, is it necessary?.I didn't when I did mine, and everything looks and feels straight, no pulling or anything, I guess I got lucky :unsure:

my pathy leans left when I drive it. Prolly due to all those burritos I've been eating

lol. i was about to suggest to him to get out of the truck and go for a jog or something. ;):D

seems everyone has advised him of the proper next step though. good job fellas. :)

I would suggest an allignment as well when you ge it where you want it sitting. I did it with my Hardbody and went without alligning it, looked fine to the eye, but in no time the outside edges of my tires were gone.

After doing some research and looking at pictures I figured out where I messed-up during installation.

1. I did not have the wheels on the ground.

2 I did not have the proper angle for the rear ancors before inserting torsion bars.

I reinstalled, problem solved.