NEW offroad 4x4 RPG to play with

88pathoffroad

http://www.4x4mayhem.com/register.php?REF=176

I think this game will be much better than 4x4Country. The admins actually care about the players and have taken their time to make sure stuff works before releasing the game to the general public.

Also, Sandman from 4x4Country ripped off their game code to start his game in the first place. What an asswipe.

• 4 weeks later...
i just registered....... and when i logged in, this is what it said :laugh:

"Welcome back, your last visit was: December 31, 1969, 6:00:00 pm" :blink:

U where ahead of yer time

First things first. Go to My Toolbox, then click "Use" on your Welcome Pack item. (may be named differently, I forget) That will get you some goodies to get started with. I think there's one Gas Can, one Retread, a few Impound Keys, a Shop Payment or two($60,000 each) some Oil, some cash and I forget what else. Don't sell your items cheap or use them right away, Gas Cans are a valuable commodity and Retreads are only available by paying cash for them. :) Just an FYI.

Next, read the rules and regs, there's a Guides and Rules link on the lower right side of the screen for that. Then explore the game. Explore is the main option area. Trails are the first thing you want to try so you can make some money to buy truck Engine and Body equipment, some 4x4 Bucks to buy truck options for your rig at the Rig Dealer, and EXP points to get you to the next level. A lot of details and some tips are in the Guides and Rules area.

Do Not give away your Welcome Pack! It's against the rules. You'll get some nice freebies to use with it so it's really worth holding on to. AJ (game owner) told me a while back that if someone wants to give away their items after they join, all they have to do is Use the Welcome Pack and then send the items to whoever you want. Heh.

Anyone want a hand up? I can send out Engines, Body items and whatnot to get y'all started!

Meh, I dunno. I kept my account just in case I could sell it for some money back but nobody is buying accounts anymore. They're worthless. $25 will buy you a top 100 account. It would cost you $250 worth of Will bottles to get up there, too.

Meh, I dunno. I kept my account just in case I could sell it for some money back but nobody is buying accounts anymore. They're worthless. $25 will buy you a top 100 account. It would cost you $250 worth of Will bottles to get up there, too.

idk...ive pretty much just but trying to build my level...im up to level 989 but my total stats is like 316...