what to do.

ABadDriver

i recently got my first car a 97 pathfinder. i love it. just rather it have more of a rugged look. iv taken it offroad a couple of times. but i was wondering what i could do to it to make the appearance/ offroading better? what size of tires can i fit befor i have to make any mods? any feedback would b cool.

i recently got my first car a 97 pathfinder. i love it. just rather it have more of a rugged look. iv taken it offroad a couple of times. but i was wondering what i could do to it to make the appearance/ offroading better? what size of tires can i fit befor i have to make any mods? any feedback would b cool.

welcome to the forum, your in the right place. Some members have fit 31x10.50's with some trimming, though i think only stock SE wheels can fit them. You can do grill guards, tail light guards, roof racks, skid plates, lockers, up to a 2 inch suspension lift, rock sliders...the problem is most of these you can only get from one or two manufacturers, so they can be pricey. Check out the R50 forum for more details.

:worthless:

*Deletes Grocery Getter Comments on the CaR50.

Welcome...

If you click through the main screen to your Model of Pathfinder, Im 100% positive you will find your answers...

I will also agree with Glen in that Xplorx has a nice R50...

Edited by Casey.T