in search of new bumpers

Xmas

• 3 weeks later...

Nope. The only commercially-available replacement bumpers made for Pathys are from ARB, TJM and Jaos(Australian company(?)). There may be a few more companies making bumpers overseas, but I have no clue as to who or where. I think 4x4parts has a prerunner style rear bumper...Smittybilt used to make front and rear tube bumpers for Pathys but they stopped making them years ago. :( Kennesaw Mountain Products makes bumpers but they're kind of a custom company. Does Shrockworks make anything for Pathies besides sliders?

Slick made a Smittybilt doubletube rear bumper for a Yota fit on her Pathy. There's another option, at least for the rear.

I want to replace both my front and rear bumpers (black).

Any place online that you'd recommend?

Thanks all!!

OEM from a deal are not really that expensive and you get a one year warranty..........

smitty, made some before? Wow, that would have been cool. Yeah all the remaining companies that still sell bumpers for the pathy are very expensive.

I guess it's time to fab my own bumpers then. I just need a new welder. My welder is too small to handle that job. I'll keep people updated on the outcome.

smitty, made some before? Wow, that would have been cool. Yeah all the remaining companies that still sell bumpers for the pathy are very expensive.

I guess it's time to fab my own bumpers then. I just need a new welder. My welder is too small to handle that job. I'll keep people updated on the outcome.

mini's smittybuilt is for a mid 80's yota and was almost a direct bolt on (no bolts for me.. i welded n "modified" hehehe) got it from a NPORA member fer $100 B)

SmittyLicensePlateOn.jpg

Edited by Slick

• 3 months later...